Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- I have to be honest with you…when I saw this photo I feel in love! Then I found out that the DIY for for the herb decorations…but I had to share anyway because I had to show you how amazing old door plates and knobs look used in this fashion. It adds an industrial look …
- Take something you really love: a letter, envelope, photograph, a ticket stub… anything – to a printing place like Kinkos and have them blow it up for you to hang as art. An old recipe from Grandma would be great for the kitchen! Love this idea!
- TV Stand Makeover: Turn an old wooden dresser into this gorgeous TV stand with some white paints and a bit of woodworking! Love this creative DIY furniture for my home!
- Would love to find an old suitcase to have a go at making it look as pretty as this.
- An assortment of vintage handkerchiefs brings seasonal color to this room while doubling as curtain panels. Maria Marcusse (rustyhinge.blogspot.com) shops garage sales, thrift stores and flea markets to find old hankies. More blogger projects we love: http://www.midwestliving.com/homes/seasonal-decorating/7-spring-blogger-projects-we-love/?page=2
- Upcycled Old Rake to Utensil Holder – an easy DIY craft for home decor in the kitchen . Love these colors!
- A great repurpose project from an old frame and reclaimed wood! A DIY Monogram Family Quote Frame | My Love 2 Create for OHMY-CREATIVE.COM
- Youve got boxes full of quaint, unique, and beautiful items. You would love to display them, but youre not sure how to incorporate them into your decor. Fortunately, theres a word for that decor style — eclectic. Embrace it! Take your cues from artists galleries and museums, and create clusters of interesting objects throughout your home. Turn an ashtray into a holder for antique rings; use an old milk crate to stash records. Keep reading for the eBay scoop on decorating with curiosities.
- Love this easy idea to use wire baskets to organize all of your canned goods! | Eleven Gables
- Lovely idea reusing an old door for shelving. I am not sure where this picture originated though:(
- Taking a cue from reader remodels, we decided to retrofit a charming old bureau for a whole new purpose