Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bedroom inspiration for a great and pink Blush scheme with copper, textures and coloured cushion in grey, pink and pattern. Amazing artwork above the bed.
- Gorgeous blue and white bedroom featuring blue and white bedding paired with global inspired textiles, grey upholstered bed and brass accents and lighting bring a bright and airy look to any bedroom.
- A beautiful Modern Master Bedroom Renovation Reveal! Gorgeous bold wallpaper, black, white and grey tones alongside wooden accent furniture. Ikea cabinets with a sliding barn door. And a white brick fireplace with a dark wooden mantel. Touches of blue and deep red finish the space perfectly. Beautiful transformation!
- Image Via: Grey and Scout
- Nothing but neutral! This grey and white home bedding is the perfect look for your master bedroom oasis, or guest bedroom getaway!
- This is my current Little boy’s airplane room and they are itching for a change. They’re requesting a superhero room but we are exploring some options. Superheroes are pretty cool! Here are some awesome boy’s rooms to get our creative juices flowing! These are all so darling! Red and Grey Boy’s Room Vintage Airplane Boy’s Room Industrial Boy’s Room Simple Superhero Boy’s Room Hunting Boy’s Room Cool Teen Boy’s Room Bold colorful Boy’s Bedroom Industrial Boy’s Room Orange Airplane Room Which one is your fave?
- Cute! I need to redecorate my sons firemans bedroom to this older boys firemans room.
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- The perfect bedroom for her! This room gets lots of light that highlights bright white and pink decor. Visit the pin to see average home remodeling costs.
- A chic modern bedroom with a white, gray, and blush pink color scheme. The faux fur throw adds a touch of glamour to this contemporary girly room – Unique Bedroom Ideas & Decor
- Pretty in Pink! Toddler girl room makeover with a floral color scheme by @dunnedwards ad https://ooh.li/1aa5707
- Hate this image, love this idea. Another way to hide the telly.