Photo via: jenwoodhouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY boho fringe chandelier – Ive been seeing DIY chandelier and light fixtures all over Pinterest so I finally decided to dive and (hopefully) make a tad bit more simplified version of what I have seen out there. I love how this came out and cannot wait
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Bathroom Cup Holders | Organize Your Makeup With These 17 Cool DIY Organizer. From Repurposed Materials That Will Save You A Lot Of Space And Money! by Makeup Tutorials at http://makeuptutorials.com/13-extremely-cool-diy-makeup-organizers/
- Log Tea Light Candle Holder by The Wood Grain Cottage
- This easy DIY tutorial shows you how to make a radiator cover to cover those unsightly or unused radiators you might have in your home.
- Scrap wood + mason jars. loved this project-would love to do more out of driftwood!
- DIY Weathered Wood Tiered Tray – Do you love farmhouse trays, but dont want to pay a lot of money for them? Make your own! Check out how to do it with this DIY Weathered Wood Tiered Tray from My Creative Days!
- Learn how to make a rag rug out of your leftover fabric scraps, or old tarnished clothes and rags! Youll love this old homesteading tradition,
- Love this easy idea to use wire baskets to organize all of your canned goods! | Eleven Gables
- Check out how to make an easy DIY Glitter Light Switch Plate @istandarddesign
- Check out how to build a DIY wall organizer from old shutters @istandarddesign
- From a single sheet of plywood and some dollar store bins she built this fabulous organizer. What a great way to use all that awkward space under the sink! Undersink Cabinet Organizer with Pull Out Baskets. via TheKimSixFix.com