Photo via: keltainentalorannalla.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love this easy idea to use wire baskets to organize all of your canned goods! | Eleven Gables
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Home made Vicks Scentsy Bars! Love this! Makes my sick baby happy! What a great idea!!
- I love this idea!! River rock painted to resemble cactus!! Smart.
- DIY Pallet Wall ~ Love this idea for adding a rustic touch to any room in your house! *To save this project, click SHARE to your timeline.* Instructions on how to make here: http://www.mandyjeanchic.com/2013/01/diy-pallet-wall-for-free-toilet-room.html
- Reuse dresser drawers for a book shelf–Nail together, paint a pretty color, paper the insides and voila! I love this idea!
- Recycled Mardi Gras beads!! i LOVE this idea!
- I love this simple idea: embellish old clipboards with vintage (or new) paper to bring your personality to the office!
- How to Build a Magnetic Chalkboard – perfect idea to organize your family! Love this rustic, industrial command center!
- DIY Jewelry Storage Case … LOVE this idea! www.shanty-2-chic.com
- Transform a crockpot with chalkboard paint. Love, love, love this idea!
- Behind bed! Love this idea