Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Lilac painted wall. For more like this, click the picture or visit RedOnline.co.uk
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- This is the easiest canvas wall art project youll ever make – all you need is some glue and your favorite paint color. Customize with any saying you like!
- Love this easy idea to use wire baskets to organize all of your canned goods! | Eleven Gables
- Love this kitchen with the exposed brick, wall sconces, curtained storage and rustic timber island bench
- Download and print this free printable Love in Stripes wall art for your home or office! Download by following the directions below.
- This Kitchen Is Seasoned With Love Vinyl Lettering, Kitchen Wall Quotes, Removable Wall Words
- Piece of wood from Home Depot cut to size of couch, stained, attached to wall with L-brackets love this!
- DIY Plank Wall Paint Tutorial. Id love to do this in the dining room.
- Love this idea for a DIY – use different sized canvases to create a piece of art. I feel like I could create something like this for less than $289…World Map Urban Watercolor II 8 Panel Sectional Wall Art on @HauteLook
- Nail and string feather wall art tutorial, this is beautiful. Ive been in love with feathers lately
- How-To: Incredibly Simple Boho-Style Wall Hanging. I think this could be a great project for the yarn you love, but don’t know what to knit.