Photo via: craftystorage.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love this easy idea to use wire baskets to organize all of your canned goods! | Eleven Gables
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Crate DIY shelves. LOVE this idea! – Repurposed, Organization, Home office.
- A beautiful dream closet makeover! I LOVE the organization ideas. Such a great use of a small space.
- I cant wait to organize my spice cupboard now with these cute labels! Love those magnetic spice tins too! Kitchen Organization for your spices! Free Printable Spice Labels in pretty colors or black and white!
- We made DIY Quote Canvas Banners, and they’re super cheap, no sew, and so easy to create! You will love customizing it with your favorite quotes.
- This beautiful farmhouse entryway is the perfect mix of style and organization with a cozy bench, hooks for coat storage, and a basket for accessories.
- This method of DIY organization is one of the best ways to do frugal organizing around the home. Several great ideas to get you started. Part of a series of tips for the life of a homeschool mom. Conquer your clutter today!
- How to Make a Giant Peg Board for Craft Organization – This project had been on my to do list for along time. I am so excited to get this baby checked off! It w…
- Yeah!! I am on Week 11 and I am so excited to be almost fully completed! My organization challenge has really changed so many things in our home and the way we do things. This week’s challenge was our Command Center. Even though we are limited in space I sill needed a center location …
- This DIY makeover cost under $300 including all of the accessories for this small laundry room. Now it has a lot more room for storage and hidden organization.
- Home office organization starts with decluttering your home office! Check out this step-by step method to declutter, organize, and take back your productivity!