Photo via: cristylclear.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Lovely Teal Flower Print (Abstract Wall Art) for Instant Download. On trend Flower Printable (Abstract Teal Print) to Update or Decorate your Home or Office Decor. Cost-Effective, Easy & Beautiful; Just Print and Hang. This Print is Based on a Photograph of a Peony Flower, find it here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/387265072/peony-print-pink-printable-peony-art?ref=shop_home_active_19 You might also like: https://www.etsy.com/listing/461940506/teal-flower-print-abstract-teal-print?ref=shop_home_active_15, https://www.etsy.com/listing/508727818/blush-pink-and-gold-gold-and-blush-blush?ref=shop_home_active_45, https://www.etsy.com/listing/472683072/hot-pink-flower-print-hot-pink-art?ref=shop_home_active_35 or https://www.etsy.com/listing/469619334/royal-blue-printable-royal-blue-decor?ref=shop_home_active_40 PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASE! THANK YOU 🙂 ** This offer is for a digital file, not a print. The file will be send to your Etsy e-mail address for instant download. Simply download, print and hang! ** Attention: This product is only for personal use. You can print the image for yourself or give as a present, but it can’t be used for commercial or re-sale purpose. You will have the right to print in any format, as often as you need for your personal use (like printing on photographic paper, canvas, cards, mugs etc.) but you are not allowed to distribute the image on websites or somewhere else. Thank you! You can ask questions about the above BEFORE the sale. As soon as your payment has been processed your file will be available for download WITHOUT my WATERMARK. ** INCLUDED FILES ** 0. 11×14 ratio for printing 5.5x7inc / 11x14inc / 22x28inc 1. 2×3 ratio for printing 8x12inc / 20x30inc / 10x15cm / 20x30cm / 30x45cm / 50x75cm 2. 5×7 ratio for printing 5x7inc / 15x21inc 3. 4×5 ratio for printing 4x5inc / 8x10inc / 16x20inc / 40x50cm 4. 1×1 square for printing up to 50x50cm / 20x20inc You can enlarge the files beyond the sizes provided however they will become slightly more grainy. Its a personal choice, if you are happy with a bit of grain… I think our prints still look effective framed and hanging on the wall and look quite sharp when standing back. After checkout you will be directed to a page to download your files instantly. They will also be accessible at all times by viewing your Etsy purchase page. ** HOW TO ** Choose your printing method… Print instantly at home, take the file to your local printer or photo printing shop, or upload online to a printing service. ** PLEASE NOTE ** Colours may vary slightly due to different colour monitors. This purchase is for personal use only. For wholesale enquiries, please message us. ** SEE OUR ENTIRE RANGE ** https://www.etsy.com/shop/CristylClear?ref=hdr_shop_menu © Artwork is copywrite of CristylClear Photography Teal Abstract Flower, Printable Wall Art, Teal Printable Art, Flower Print Teal, Print Abstract Teal, Teal Print Flower, Teal Printable, Wall Art Teal
- Beautiful abstract art based on a mandelbrot fractal, wonderful jewel colors (green, purple and many more). Amazing details. Tall and narrow format. Click here to buy a poster, fine art print or canvas print: http://matthias-hauser.pixels.com/featured/abstract-fractal-art-with-jewel-colors-matthias-hauser.html 30 days money back guarantee. (c) Matthias Hauser hauserfoto.com
- La Vie est Belle digital print Life is Beautiful Minimalist art Home decor French Quote print Typography poster Wall art Instant download by SansSouciPrintables on Etsy
- Cool DIY Room Decor Ideas in Red – Creative Home Decor, Wall Art and Bedroom Crafts to Accent Your Red Room – Creative Craft Projects and Quick Arts and Crafts Ideas for Teens and Adults – Easy Ways To Decorate on A Budget http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-room-decor-red
- DIY Living Room Decor Ideas – Turn An Old Door Into A Life Story – Cool Modern, Rustic and Creative Home Decor – Coffee Tables, Wall Art, Rugs, Pillows and Chairs. Step by Step Tutorials and Instructions http://diyjoy.com/diy-living-room-decor-ideas
- If you love the Scalamandre zebras but would like a less expensive option, try out this easy DIY zebra wallpaper tutorial that can be done in a day. As some of you may remember…when I was making over my master bathroom, I had a dilemma. The Scalamandre Zebra Wallpaper I fell in love with the Scalamandre zebra wallpaper but couldn’t justify the price for my builder-grade room. (If you also really love it, and want to splurge, you can find it at decoratorsbest.com). I contemplated doing something else…or just leaving the walls just as they were (painted gray). But I really loved that zebra pattern! So in the end, I did what I usually do when my vision for the room doesn’t match my budget…figured out a way to make it a DIY project. And judging by the number of questions I got about it, I’m not the only one who might be doing this, so I thought I would share how to make my DIY version of the Scalamandre zebra wallpaper. The Hunt For A Stencil For me, trying to make something look like wallpaper when it’s not means stenciling. (I’m not a particularly good artist, so hand-painting zebras was definitely out of the question!) The great thing about doing it yourself is that you get to customize it however you want. And I didn’t really like the arrows in the original wallpaper. It seemed like they were shooting at the zebras which didn’t really give me the relaxing zen feeling that I wanted for the bathroom. That meant all I needed was a zebra stencil…how hard could that be? So off I went to try to find a zebra stencil. One that was big enough to make a statement, had enough character to be interesting and could be delivered to my house in 2 days. (The bathroom makeover was part of the One Room Challenge so everything was a bit of a rush.) There were all kinds of zebra striped stencils like this one* but they weren’t actually of zebras. Large Zebra Stencil* Finally, I found this one. I really liked the zebra’s attitude, but it was actually a little too big and it ships from Korea…meeting my 2-day delivery deadline just wasn’t going to happen. Small Zebra Stencil* And this one, which was a little too small and didn’t have enough movement. Zebra Stickers* I even considered these peel-and-stick zebra wall decals*, but I didn’t think I really wanted stickers on the walls in my bathroom. And I thought I was going to have to give up on my stenciling idea. Until I ran across a zebra image on Adobe Stock and decided I could use it to make my own stencil. What You Need Materials Stencil Mylar* – I used 12″ x 17″ sheets so that my zebras were a decent size Silver paint* White paint – I used a latex paint sample can from Sherwin Williams Black paint Tools Die Cutting Machine* Foam Rollers* Foam brush* Step 1: Make The Stencil I made the stencil using my Klik-N-Kut die cutter machine* (but you could use any die cutting machine that will allow you to import .jpg images) and some stencil plastic sheets*. While it is technically possible to create the stencils manually with a utility knife, I think trying to cut out all of the zebra stripes by hand would be very tedious! Looking at the Scalamandre zebras, they have a white background with black stripes. So that meant actually creating 2 stencils…one for the white background and one for the stripes. To do that, I edited the original picture using Photoshop and made 2 new ones. Then I imported the images into the software that comes with the die cutting machine and set it to work! (Read the instructions for your machine if you’re not sure what settings to use for stencil plastic). Step 2: Take It For A Test Run The tricky part about using 2-part stencils is making sure you know how they are supposed to line up. To test it before I actually started messing up the walls, I used a piece of construction paper and some colored pencils. The first step is to color in the background stencil with white. Then take the stripes stencil and position it in the right place. The easiest way to do this is to line up a couple of the easy to identify end points…like the end of the tail, the nose and the end of the zebra’s legs. Use the black color pencil to draw in the stripes. It doesn’t have to be perfect…just enough so that you’re comfortable that you know how they fit together. Tip: If you are using this stencil, the black lines on the zebra’s mane aren’t over the white part, so don’t use the back of the mane to try to line up the stencil (learned from experience). Step 3: Paint The Background I love this silver paint* that I used for the background. It has just enough shine (but not too much) and goes on really easily. For the best results, use a foam roller to roll the silver paint onto the wall. Be careful not to press too hard or you will leave roller marks in the paint. I only had to do one coat, but I was painting over gray (so there wasn’t much difference in the color tone). Step 4: Decide On Your Pattern Figure out where you want the zebras to go. I did mine in a zig-zag pattern going down the wall and had each row facing in the opposite direction. You could also line them up on top of each other or have them facing all the same way. That is the beauty of stencils…you can do whatever pattern you want with them! Step 5: Apply The Background Stencil Start in a corner that is not too obvious. Behind the door is a good spot 🙂 It may take a couple of tries to get the paint on exactly right and this way it won’t be in a noticeable spot. Put up the background stencil. I found that the stencil clung pretty well to the wall without requiring any extra help, but if yours doesn’t you can tape it at the top to hold it in place. Then use the foam roller to cover the entire stencil area with white paint. This part is really easy! Lift off the stencil and move it over to where the next zebra should go. Remember to leave space for the parts of the zebra (like the tail, nose, and feet) that will be a little longer once the black goes on. If you are having the zebras face in different directions like I did, do all of the ones that are facing in the same direction first. Then go back and fill in the ones that are facing in the other direction. You will need to turn the stencil over to do this, and chances are the paint around the edges won’t be completely dry, so you will either need to wait until it is or dry it off thoroughly with some paper towel. When you have finished all of the white backgrounds, it is time to move on to the fun part…the stripes! Step 6: Paint The Stripes Check to make sure that the white paint has dried on the wall. Then position the striped stencil over the white paint, lining it up as you did in the practice run. Don’t worry if you don’t get it lined up perfectly every time (I certainly didn’t!) When they are all done, you won’t really notice it. Dip the foam brush into the black paint and wipe off all of the excess. You don’t want too much paint on the brush or it will look too dark against the white and may run under the stencil. Dab the brush onto the stencil until you have covered all of the striped area with paint. Same as you did with the white paint, it works best to do all of the zebras that are facing in the same direction before moving on to the opposite facing ones. Before you know it, you will have a wall of zebras! Enjoy The Finished Look I know I’ve said this before, but I love the finished look! I had all kinds of people thinking that I had decided to go with the wallpaper. And when I didn’t like the placement of some of the zebras, I was able to have a do-over. Just paint over the zebra with the silver paint, and make him again! Something you definitely can’t do with wallpaper. Hopefully, you now know exactly how to make your own much less expensive version of the Scalamandre zebra wallpaper…all you have to do is figure out where to put them 🙂 Have comments or questions on my DIY Zebra Wallpaper? Tell us in the section below. You Might Also Like
- DIY Canvas Quote Art Tutorial. Create a custom canvas quote art for under $20 with this easy tutorial complete with step-by-step photos. Perfect for decorating your childs nursery or bedroom; adding an inspirational quote to an office wall; etc. Would be a fun gift too.
- $9.95 Flat Rate Shipping in the USA! Canada $29.95. So if you did not realize this and want to order more, just let us know in the notes at check – out and we will combine your order and refund the extra shipping! So that we can make your shopping experience wonderful, please read all the information in this description Perfect for your Bathroom with a little humor! or someone else! Two delightful signs is ready to hang on your wall. The Pirate Sign, First the sign has been painted white and base coated in Marine Blue. The design has been hand painted in White. The second sign (Mermaid) has been painted in white and base coated in Seaglass with white font. Both signs have been finished with a non-toxic sealer. I can do this sign in a variety of colors to match your décor. We now offer this set in three different sizes: Size 1: 8 x 8 x 3/4 Size 2: 10 x 10 x 3/4 Size 3: 11.5 x 11.5 x 3/4 The sign has a key hole drilled in the back so it lays flat against the wall. The stand is not included GIFT WRAPPING SERVICE – We can gift wrap your purchase. We will beautifully wrap your gift and it will include a lovely bow and note card with a personal message (please leave message in the notes section at check-out). To purchase gift wrapping please click on the link below: https://www.etsy.com/listing/109791470/gift-wrapping-servicegiftchristmas? All of the Gingerbread Shoppe’s sign are made from wood. When possible we use re-claimed wood. We make no attempts to cover up knots, grains or other things that natural real wood have. We feel it adds to the beauty and uniqueness of the sign. Because we use paint there can be various shading differences from sign to sign. We feel that this is part of the art of painted signs. ~~~~~~~~~~~~Production Time and Shipping Information ~~~~~~~~ PLEASE BEFORE PURCHASE – CHECK THE SHIPPING POLICIES TAB ABOVE. This tab has the scheduled shipping time for the sign. If you are ordering multiple signs, the time will be based on the longest shipping time for the signs. All the signs ship from Fort Wayne, IN in the USA. Because we start to make orders as soon as we receive orders we do not cancel orders, so please only order when you are certain you are ready to order. USA Orders – we will ship your order either UPS or USPS based on location and time needed to arrive for USA order. INTERNATIONAL orders will be shipped USPS first class unless you upgrade at check – out to a faster service. Please understand that USPS first class can take as long as 30 days. If your country charges any VAT or other taxes/duties/tariffs this is charged when you pick – up or receive the item and is the customer’s responsibility. We have no control over how much is charged, if it is charged and so forth. If you fail to pick up your item because you don’t want to pay this fee and it is return to us, if it is not a custom-made item we will refund the purchase price of the item less a 30% restocking/handling fee. We will not be refunding the shipping fee as we will not be refunded that fee. If the item was custom made, since it cannot be resold, no refunds will be given.
- Turn a shower curtain (or any big piece of fabric, for that matter) into a piece of hang-able art.
- Dont you love the look of a fresh spring wreath on your front door? But did you know that you can make your own fresh spring door wreath–for basically FREE. That’s right! No more super-expensive pre-made fresh wreaths or cheesy fake flower ones. Make your own for cheap!! In fact, they’re so easy that you’ll want to make several of these wreaths to brighten your home! Check out this simple, four-step tutorial with everything you’ll need!
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Free Printable Art: 14 Great DIY Home Decor Projects | These free printables will turn your house into a home on the cheap.