Photo via: hawthorneandmain.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- So you want your home decor to look more classy and expensive but you dont have a big budget to spend? Check out these easy DIY home decor projects.
- Finding the time to deep clean wood kitchen cabinets is harder to come by. So what are the best ways to get grease and grime out?
- Check out how to build a DIY wall organizer from old shutters @istandarddesign
- Rustic farmhouse industrial bathroom featuring pallet shelves with pipe support, barn wood framed mirror, oak plank laminate counter tops and farmhouse decor.
- I love the look of bleached wood. Who knew the technique could be so simple. Love the finish on this barn door.
- Pete was just asked to be the best man in a wedding. Thats so exciting for him. It also means he needs to prepare. The wedding is next month, so Im doing all I can to help him get ready for it. Are you the best man in a wedding? For a maid of honor, she gets stuck with a ton of wedding planning tasks, like stuffing wedding invitations. As the best man, your roll is a bit more fun. All you really have to do, pre-wedding, is plan the bachelor party. On the day of, you have a little bit more to remember. Like everything that goes with your tuxedo. And the wedding rings, if youre in charge of them. Dont worry. Were here to help. I put together a printable best man packing list. You can print it out and then check off everything you need as you go. That way, you wont forget anything. Best Man Packing List Tuxedo – shirt, undershirt, jacket, vest, tie, pants, pocket square, cufflinks, buttons Shoes Socks Accessories – watch, jewelry Hair brush Deodorant Wedding rings Wedding card Speech Phone Wallet Are you the maid of honor for a wedding? You have a lot to remember too, even more than the groom. Well have that list up for you next Friday! BRIDAL BABBLE: What else would you add to our best man packing list?
- Learn how to make Wood Floating Shelves with DIY Pete! Simple, affordable project that looks great. Check out the video, post, and free plans here: http://DIYPete.com/FloatingShelves
- Check out the tutorial: DIY X-Shaped Magazine Holder crafts homedecor:
- Check out our Do it yourself Dining Room Makeover- where we used barn beams! This DIY project came with a lot of discoveries that turned it into a beauty.
- It’s here! It is the big reveal day for my little girl’s modern farmhouse bedroom and I’m super excited to show you how it turned out! After 6 weeks of preparation, planning, dreaming, shopping, and lots of DIY projects – her bedroom is finished. I’m loving how everything came together, and she’s pretty smitten with it too! When she first walked in she genuinely said “Wow, I love it! It’s soo beautiful. Thanks Mommy!” Um .. heart melted 🙂 Participating in the One Room Challenge with Calling It Home this spring has been so fun. I’ll definitely be joining in again in the near future! If you can remember back to week 1, I was pretty much starting with a blank slate. There wasn’t much in her room to get excited about and it had tons of potential (you know, the nice way of saying that it reallly needed some improvement) 😉 The lack of color, texture, and interest really led me to dream big and have a fun time planning out the space. And the 6 week deadline meant that I couldn’t procrastinate on this project – which I may or may not be known to do. Accountability can …
- DIY Jewelry Holder Tutorial. Easy and lovely way to organize jewelry. How is this the first time were seeing this?
- 5 Simple DIY Christmas Holiday Decoration Ideas | Arts and Classy