Photo via: foxhollowcottage.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Low Cost Upgrades that Add Value to Your Home. DIY, DIY home projects, home décor, home, dream home, DIY. projects, home improvement, inexpensive home improvement, cheap home DIY.
- Learn how to create a luxurious DIY spa night at home with beauty blogger Ashley Brookes beauty tips and easy DIY beauty treatment recipes!
- Rustic farmhouse industrial bathroom featuring pallet shelves with pipe support, barn wood framed mirror, oak plank laminate counter tops and farmhouse decor.
- Build this Reclaimed Barn Wood Herringbone Wall Treatment with the easy-to-follow video tutorial from www.shanty-2-chic.com ! This barn wood is from Reclaimed DesignWorks. It has been cleaned and milled, bug and mold-free, tested for lead-based paint, packaged in bundles and ready to use in your home! Its the perfect barn wood for wall treatments and furniture building! 😍
- DIY Wood Plank Wall Clock Idea – Decorating With Less
- Cool DIY Room Decor Ideas in Red – Creative Home Decor, Wall Art and Bedroom Crafts to Accent Your Red Room – Creative Craft Projects and Quick Arts and Crafts Ideas for Teens and Adults – Easy Ways To Decorate on A Budget http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-room-decor-red
- Can you believe that flooring is vinyl plank flooring? And that it cost under $2 per square foot? Heres a thorough review of Lowes Style Selections luxury vinyl plank flooring, after living with it for more than 2 years
- Stikwood Collaboration With The Rugged Home www.theruggedrooster.com Plank Wall, DIY Ship Lap
- This beachy DIY Console Table gives you all the beach house vibes for a super low cost. Build this for less than $50 and transform your space.
- How to Easily Glaze kitchen cabinets ! Great Low Cost High Impact Update for Spring and Summer !
- DIY: How to Safely Hide Power Cords in the Wall – easy tutorial shows how to easily hide electronic cords using a kit from the home improvement store – via In My Own Style
- Portable Low Cost DIY Solar Panel Setup! This $150 – $200 solar project is a great addition to the camping and road trip arsenal. Parts are readily available at your local hardware store or Canadian Tire. It takes an hour or two to build and the electrical is very simple so even the least handyman person can build one with ease.