Photo via: feedinspiration.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- We love the geometry and repetition of a terraced garden, and this little set-up, from the home of Susann Larsson of Purple Area, is an ingenious way to bring the look to your small-space deck or balcony garden
- Old vintage garden tools from the thrift store or the barn out back are excellent for repurposing into a DIY trellis! Whether you need a trellis to be functional for climbing vines or just decorative to add a rustic farmhouse touch to your yard, this DIY tutorial will guide you through the creative process. Great Fixer Upper style upcycle craft project from SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- https://m.facebook.com/IWantThattt Let this unique light fixture bring a modern , industrial style to your home! It will look great in your kitchen , breakfast area, or even in your dining room. This handmade chandelier is made out of a three new unused wire whips attached to a wooden base. The electrical components are high quality UL Recognized Components. The pendant itself is not UL approved. This light is a perfect way to add that modern industrial look to any room. MEASUREMENTS : * wooden base 12 diameter * wire whip 7.5 tall * height 22 when measuring from the ceiling to the bottom of whisk Wire whips are attached to a grey finish wooden base with a grey twisted cloth covered light cord. The maximum bulb wattage is 60w for a regular chandelier bulb with a candelabra base. Any wattage can be used for LED or CFL chandelier bulb with a candelabra base. Bulbs are not included. CARE : Clean with a soft dusting cloth. Do not use any household cleaning products. https://www.etsy.com/shop/IWantThattt
- Farmhouse Lighting – Kitchen Chandelier – Whisk Chandelier – Industrial Light Fixture – Rustic Chandelier – Wood Lighting The wooden base shown in photos has a GREY finish . Let this unique light fixture bring a modern , industrial style to your home! It will look great in your kitchen , breakfast area, or even in your dining room. This handmade chandelier is made out of a five new unused wire whips attached to a wooden base. The electrical components are high quality UL Recognized Components. The pendant itself is not UL approved. This light is a perfect way to add that modern industrial look to any room. MEASUREMENTS : * wooden base 18 diameter * wire whip 7.5 tall * height 22 when measuring from the ceiling to the bottom of whisk Wire whips are attached to a grey finish wooden base with a grey twisted cloth covered light cord. The maximum bulb wattage is 60w for a regular chandelier bulb with a candelabra base. Any wattage can be used for LED or CFL chandelier bulb with a candelabra base. Bulbs are not included. CARE : Clean with a soft dusting cloth. Do not use any household cleaning products. https://www.etsy.com/shop/IWantThattt
- Made from a beautiful antique/vintage hand-woven hemp grain sack from Europe, the textile dates from the early 1900s. It would be a great holiday accent pillow or simply fit well into your farmhouse or rustic decor. MATERIAL AND COLOR: Heavy hemp fabric, heringbone pattern handwoven. Black stripes. The fabrics tone is a straw colour, rustic texture. CONDITION: Vintage good condition, no hole or tear, never repaired. Due to the vintage nature of these linens, there are some very minor imperfections, spots from age and faded discoloration in the fabric. These are considered part of their charm. Zipper closure. Please note that my pillow shams are made of grain sack on both sides as opposed to the front only. The fabric on the back has no stripes. Size: max. 37.5 x 17 (95cm x 42cm) in the pictures 1-4. The rest of the dimensions will fit the usual inserts as seen in picture 5. NOTE: If you need a different size, please contact me with your request. Insert not included. ***If you want us to make a custom pillow insert, please purchase from here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/217553360/add-a-custom-insert-to-your-throw-pillow ***If you want to add the small pillow cover from images, please purchase from here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/268848178/authentic-grain-sack-pillow-cover?ref=shop_home_active_1 More pillow covers from antique authentic grain sack fabric: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Medreana?section_id=14363513&ref=shopsection_leftnav_6 HISTORY OF THE EUROPEAN GRAIN SACKS: These grain sacks were originally produced about 100 years ago on European farms, to bring grain to the mill. Each sack was hand woven from hemp with a distinctive pattern of strips showing which farm it belonged to, sometimes with a hand stitched monogram. The reason for the unique family farm markings were because the farmers wanted to be able to identify their own sacks when transporting sugar, flour and grain to the market. And when the grain came back from the mill, the unique markings ensured the sacks were returned to their rightful owner. These textiles are, by nature, extremely Eco-friendly! The average age of these textiles is 100 years and they were naturally home grown, home retted (in local lakes and ponds) and woven by hand. These textiles are being re-cycled today and showing off the extreme craftsmanship of past generations! Yet another feature that makes these textiles extremely eco-friendly is their durability. These textiles were designed to endure generations of constant use and will have an extremely long life. The timeless beauty of this linen and their extraordinary quality make these textiles the perfect choice for any home and an environmentally friendly choice. Grain sack adds a bit of history and authentic vintage charm to whatever it touches! These textiles are machine washable, tumble dry! For more great ideas you can visit me on Pinterest by using the link below: http://pinterest.com/medreana/grain-sacks-home-decor/ __________________________________________________________ If you require any further information feel free to contact us. Worldwide shipping options available . Dont see your county listed ? Ask for a quote! _________________________________________________________________ Thanks so much for stopping by our store and we hope to see you again soon
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Fixer Upper fans, this DIY project is for you! Learn how to add shiplap to your home the easy and budget-friendly way. Love this project to add some interest to a bathroom or bedroom space!
- Homework Stations – from tiny to dedicated and quiet study area, these spaces have something for everyone.
- It’s here! It is the big reveal day for my little girl’s modern farmhouse bedroom and I’m super excited to show you how it turned out! After 6 weeks of preparation, planning, dreaming, shopping, and lots of DIY projects – her bedroom is finished. I’m loving how everything came together, and she’s pretty smitten with it too! When she first walked in she genuinely said “Wow, I love it! It’s soo beautiful. Thanks Mommy!” Um .. heart melted 🙂 Participating in the One Room Challenge with Calling It Home this spring has been so fun. I’ll definitely be joining in again in the near future! If you can remember back to week 1, I was pretty much starting with a blank slate. There wasn’t much in her room to get excited about and it had tons of potential (you know, the nice way of saying that it reallly needed some improvement) 😉 The lack of color, texture, and interest really led me to dream big and have a fun time planning out the space. And the 6 week deadline meant that I couldn’t procrastinate on this project – which I may or may not be known to do. Accountability can …
- Yellow Wildflowers in Enamelware Pitcher from Town and Country Living featured on Cedar Hill Farmhouse | The fastest and easiest way to add summer color to your home is with fresh cut flowers.
- Bring a little nature in the home with this DIY Twig Craft. Great way to use those little twigs that fall around the yard.
- Have a look at the garden couch with the bend back for the comfortable sitting; here you can see it with and without the cushions and the seating to see the look. The pallets are painted brown to look amazing placed in the lawn.