Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These 12 air purifying plants are THE BEST! Im so glad I found these AWESOME tips! Now I have some great ideas for low maintenance air purifying plants for my home! Definitely pinning!
- There’s something about looking at string lights that is very soothing and relaxing. Maybe it’s because of the low, twinkly light, maybe it’s because they give off an aura of coziness, or maybe it’s because they are often accompanied by lots of blankets and cute pillows and other aesthetically pleasing decorations – but whatever it is, string lights have a magical vibe to them that makes them the perfect piece of room decor.
- This beachy DIY Console Table gives you all the beach house vibes for a super low cost. Build this for less than $50 and transform your space.
- 32 Beautiful Indoor House Plants That Are Also Easy To Maintain
- Wine bottle light house with solar light More
- Just because the rooms in your house are small, doesn’t mean they can’t look big. You can make any space look bigger by using these simple tricks. Transform your small rooms into an inviting, seemingly spacious home. These tips are perfect for anyone looking to sell their home 1. Lighting. It all starts with light. Lightness evokes space, while darkness …
- Monogrammed Burlap Canvas via House on the Way
- Oldfield Low Mid Century Style Side Table/ by DerelictDesign
- Neat and tidy: Install a coat hook low down on the floor in your hall and hang your trainers and shoes from it to keep life organised
- In the past, I’ve blogged about secret boho finds at Ikea, but Ikea has just gone full-on boho with their new Jassa collection. It’s rattan on pattern on pattern on pattern and there are some very very fun pieces–at almost infuriatingly low prices. Mixing in those splatter-paint plates with all these Moroccan-inspired patterns? Kind of genius, right? I’m …
- Get Low – This Is How To Hygge Your Home – Photos
- Living in Florida means no basement 🙁 which has made me search high and low for the best organization and storage solutions. Come check out some of my favorites!