Photo via: amisuradibimbo.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Discover hundreds of home decor items at prices 70% off retail! At zulily youll find something special for every room in your home!
- Pretty in Pink! Toddler girl room makeover with a floral color scheme by @dunnedwards ad https://ooh.li/1aa5707
- Dieser Spiegel ist in jedem Zimmer ein echter Hingucker. Aus einem alten Tennisschläger kannst du ganz einfach ein stylishes Wohnaccessoire machen.
- EASY! Make a bright garland of fresh marigolds in minutes with our step-by-step instructions.
- This nature spectrum is perfect for tying together your interiors in a seasonal colour scheme
- Yellow Wildflowers in Enamelware Pitcher from Town and Country Living featured on Cedar Hill Farmhouse | The fastest and easiest way to add summer color to your home is with fresh cut flowers.
- Cool DIY Room Decor Ideas in Red – Creative Home Decor, Wall Art and Bedroom Crafts to Accent Your Red Room – Creative Craft Projects and Quick Arts and Crafts Ideas for Teens and Adults – Easy Ways To Decorate on A Budget http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-room-decor-red
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- short week in the studio this week…lots to get done before traveling on wednesday! (ps still looking for a coffee table but the pouf looks kinda cool in the meantime) studio photo by @sfgirlbybay by designlovefest
- Farm the World: At home in Mexico
- 1. Spray paint with a color. Let dry. 2. Wrap in rubber bands. 3 Spray paint again with a second color. 4. Let dry and remove bands!