Photo via: mccallpattern.mccall.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- No-Sew Hula Hoop Canopy With Pom Poms: This version is extremely easy to make using a hula hoop and some sheer curtain panels. I added playful pom pom trim to mine for a special touch. Give it a try and have sweet dreams under your beautiful canopy!
- M3278 Cover Essentials. Mccalls homedecor
- M5872 Waterfall Valance with 3 rows of horizontal folds and a bottom shaped edge with a decorative tassel. Mccalls homedecor
- Old drawer with legs attached to hold décor pillows (by Making Home Base)
- Piece of wood from Home Depot cut to size of couch, stained, attached to wall with L-brackets love this!
- Easy to Make Back Tab Curtains
- Check out how to easily make your own DIY Macrame Curtains Industry Standard Design
- Creative ideas to make your own curtains AND curtain rods! SO many inspiring ideas!
- Hang curtains the easy way with this DIY template! Easy to customize!
- Details are so important. Add vintage door knobs to your window frames to drape curtains on either side.
- $5 DIY Curtains made from basic flat sheet found at Wal-Mart. What a steal! Cheaper than fabric; all you have to do is split and cut along already hemmed edge to hang on curtain rod for a flawless simple curtain.
- DIY: Paint Chip Keychain- Paint with the colors of your walls and furniture etc. to have with you when shopping for new bedding, curtains, furniture, or any home decor..