Photo via: kenarry.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bring the beach to the table without trailing in salt and sand. With its cool hues of almond, salmon and sapphire beaded to resemble button, clam and ladder horn shells, Pier 1s Beaded Shells Table Runner makes the perfect accompaniment to your next post-swim meal.
- This easy DIY tutorial shows you how to make a radiator cover to cover those unsightly or unused radiators you might have in your home.
- Item 34974711 Note: This is a DIGITAL product with a tutorial to show you how to DIY this project. The dress form and materials are NOT included. Perfect gift
- Who needs a picture frame? Mason jars make adorable frames for photos of family and friends. Add dried sand and shells for decoration, or objects with sentimental value! They make an adorable home accent.
- Sun Sand Sea White Seashell starfish Hanging by BeachBungalowInc, $14.99 Nautical Beach House Decor, Beach Wedding Decor, Beach Wedding Favors, Beach sign, painted wood sign
- DIY coastal / beach decor is as easy as raiding your recycling bin and repurposing your glass bottles and jars! Special spray paints and frost etch effect paint transform them into stunning, gorgeous sea glass bottles! Super easy DIY upcycle craft project that anyone can do and the results are stunning- perfect way to celebrate summer! SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- Cute! Make this sign with braided fabric scraps. So easy, too!
- Learn how to make easy DIY sea glass lanterns. This is a great way to upcycle empty glass jars into beautiful home decor craft!
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper
- Do you need an all-natural homemade baby lotion recipe that is safe for babies and people with sensitive skin? Here you go…this easy to make natural baby lotion requires only a handful of ingredients (cocoa butter, coconut oil, vitamin E oil, and lavender essential oil) and a few minutes to whip up. Not only is this organic baby lotion effective at protecting and soothing dry, itchy skin without the use of harmful or irritating ingredients, but it costs less than store bought lotions as well.
- To paint over ANY surface, without sanding, use a product called ‘ESP Easy Surface Prep’, available at hardware and paint shops. Wipe on, wipe off and paint in 90 minutes. Works well over enamel paint , without having to sand. SAVES HOURS of work. It was recommended to me by a professional painter. @ Pin Your Home
- Beach pebbles and seashells (Abalone and other pearled shells) hand selected on the central coast of California assembled into a collage on a glass background only, framed in a 5×7 chocolate brown natural wood frame. This piece would complement any color palate in the home, the clear glass allows for the wall color to be the back drop color in the frame.