Photo via: darbysmart.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Sarah Sherman Samuel:DIY copper plant stands | Sarah Sherman Samuel
- DIY Concrete Stool – easy to make bucket concrete stool for just $5. Add fun bright patio paint for pops of fresh modern color. It’s perfect for an outdoor stool or plant stand.
- bend medium-gauge copper wire to hang glass plant holders
- Plant Stand | Free Plans
- DIY Plant Stand – West Elm Knock-off
- Use a cake stand for your kitchen sink needs. | 31 Easy DIY Upgrades That Will Make Your Home Look More Expensive
- By upcycling a pair of old jeans and some copper piping, you can make this on-trend denim and copper DIY magazine rack. Full step by step tutorial.
- Hanging rope for plant pots are great to have especially when you are in need of one. You can take about 16 minutes to make a rope and get it ready for your
- A nice little roundup of cheap and easy curb appeal ideas for your home with lots of before and after photos! Whether you have a small home, ranch style home, split level home, or anything in between, youre sure to find something that will make it stand out from the rest!
- Turn an empty soda bottle into an adorable kitty plant planter for catnip, herbs, or even a cactus or succulent! Easy to make and so cute! // Salty Canary
- Turn an empty soda bottle into an adorable kitty plant planter for catnip, herbs, or even a cactus or succulent! Easy to make and so cute! // Salty Canary // ad IAMSCat
- Make your own windchime! Instructions to make your own DIY windchime using copper pipe.