Photo via: midwestliving.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make colorful geometric chargers by painting inexpensive plywood boards. Details on this project by blogger Emily Walters: http://www.midwestliving.com/blog/life/3-blogger-projects-we-love/
- Welcome in summer by decorating your yard like a modern fairy garden. Think.Make.Share, a blog from the Creative Studios at Hallmark is sharing all the details from the magical workshop with plenty of fairy garden house ideas. Its a great project you and your kids can do together!
- Old vintage garden tools from the thrift store or the barn out back are excellent for repurposing into a DIY trellis! Whether you need a trellis to be functional for climbing vines or just decorative to add a rustic farmhouse touch to your yard, this DIY tutorial will guide you through the creative process. Great Fixer Upper style upcycle craft project from SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- Cool DIY Room Decor Ideas in Red – Creative Home Decor, Wall Art and Bedroom Crafts to Accent Your Red Room – Creative Craft Projects and Quick Arts and Crafts Ideas for Teens and Adults – Easy Ways To Decorate on A Budget http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-room-decor-red
- This is the easiest canvas wall art project youll ever make – all you need is some glue and your favorite paint color. Customize with any saying you like!
- Learn how to create a luxurious DIY spa night at home with beauty blogger Ashley Brookes beauty tips and easy DIY beauty treatment recipes!
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- DIY Bathroom Decor Ideas for Teens – Best Creative, Cool Bath Decorations and Accessories for Teenagers – Easy, Cheap, Cute and Quick Craft Projects That Are Fun To Make. Easy to Follow Step by Step Tutorials http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-bathroom-decor-teens
- Mosquito Repelling Container Garden Recipe – This recipe was created for a location that gets at least 6-8 hours of sun a day. The plants will grow big and wild in the container, they will flower at different times, and have many different textures of fol
- A simple book page bunny garland project using supplies you probably already have on hand.
- We’re back with our talented group of 10 blogger besties to share June’s themed hop. Head on over to their blogs to see and save their projects after viewing mine! Last month’s hop theme was CITRUS, so many cute ideas! Pin this collage below, and make sure you come back on the 10th each month!Continue Reading →
- OMG – I love this project! I did doors on a cabinet – beyond awesome! On this photo from lemontreecreation…: she stained wooden boards with a dark stain – placed doormat on top – then sprayed over all with 4 light coats of creamy colored paint – letting dry between coats. Make sure you get the paint into all the openings. Do not move mat until it is completely dry or it will smear. When you remove it the stained wood that…