Photo via: onegoodthingbyjillee.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A great repurpose project from an old frame and reclaimed wood! A DIY Monogram Family Quote Frame | My Love 2 Create for OHMY-CREATIVE.COM
- Make any slab of wood a floating shelf with a tough and invisible custom floating shelf bracket from silicate studio. Works especially well with reclaimed wood. www.etsy.com/shop/silicatestudio
- Make inexpensive custom curtains from old wood and dropcloth. Dropcloth curtains are soft and casual, a rich reclaimed wood valance is the finishing touch. Easy DIY curtain tutorial.
- Make a rustic bath caddy from reclaimed wood: 19 Affordable Decorating Ideas to Bring Spa Style to Your Small Bathroom
- How to turn a thrift store wood tray into a drippy gold pineapple clock. Such a clever way to transform an old wood tray into something unique home decor!
- Farmhouse Lighting – Kitchen Chandelier – Whisk Chandelier – Industrial Light Fixture – Rustic Chandelier – Wood Lighting The wooden base shown in photos has a GREY finish . Let this unique light fixture bring a modern , industrial style to your home! It will look great in your kitchen , breakfast area, or even in your dining room. This handmade chandelier is made out of a five new unused wire whips attached to a wooden base. The electrical components are high quality UL Recognized Components. The pendant itself is not UL approved. This light is a perfect way to add that modern industrial look to any room. MEASUREMENTS : * wooden base 18 diameter * wire whip 7.5 tall * height 22 when measuring from the ceiling to the bottom of whisk Wire whips are attached to a grey finish wooden base with a grey twisted cloth covered light cord. The maximum bulb wattage is 60w for a regular chandelier bulb with a candelabra base. Any wattage can be used for LED or CFL chandelier bulb with a candelabra base. Bulbs are not included. CARE : Clean with a soft dusting cloth. Do not use any household cleaning products. https://www.etsy.com/shop/IWantThattt
- Giant pallet clock.
- Transform a boring old desk with FAT artisan chalk paint and some reclaimed wood to make this rustic wood topped desk!
- Kids play balls and a cake pan from the dollar store! Bring in the Holidays with these GIANT CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS for your home! How to Make Your Own Huge Outdoor Christmas Ornaments (Easy video tutorial)
- I Must Be a Mermaid Pallet Sign – 22×13 – Beach House Decor, Ocean Pallet Sign from Reclaimed Wood
- we converted a wall outlet into an extension outlet for our TV room sofa table. This outlet, built into the face of the table, allows us to utilize the electrical outlet that is behind the couch – without having to move the couch out of the way.
- Portable Low Cost DIY Solar Panel Setup! This $150 – $200 solar project is a great addition to the camping and road trip arsenal. Parts are readily available at your local hardware store or Canadian Tire. It takes an hour or two to build and the electrical is very simple so even the least handyman person can build one with ease.