Photo via: liagriffith.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- EASY! Make a bright garland of fresh marigolds in minutes with our step-by-step instructions.
- Love crafts that are great Gift Ideas! Make these gorgeous diy Mason jar vases. Add fresh flowers and a Thank You tag….awesome gift!
- Gorgeous, unique and one-of-a-kind! Order a set of 2 or 3. Perfect for fresh flowers, silk flowers or a candle. Order your jars in any
- Set your holiday table with this gorgeous mossy candlelit centerpiece with lots of gorgeous glowing candlelight, tealights, moss, a natural wreath, touches of marble, pillar candles, crystals and geodes! Get flower arrangement inspiration + step by step tutorial for this DIY craft project on Jojotastic.com
- This fall centerpiece is so gorgeous. I love the warm, rustic feel it has and it is so easy to build! Check out the full tutorial for all of the details.
- Easy way to make a fruit bowl from paper More
- Yellow Wildflowers in Enamelware Pitcher from Town and Country Living featured on Cedar Hill Farmhouse | The fastest and easiest way to add summer color to your home is with fresh cut flowers.
- Use colored sand, succulents and glass votives to make a simple centerpiece in minutes!
- A simple yet stunning Easter centerpiece from the produce aisle? Yes! Check out my DIY Easter Cabbage Arrangement tutorial to make this budget bouquet. via @jencarrollva
- DIY Glitter Pumpkins are so easy to make that there is no need to decorate this fall with plain pumpkins. These Glittery Pumpkins make a fabulous Fall decoration, Thanksgiving Centerpiece or a Halloween decoration. Grab your glitter and lets get started! Follow us for more great Halloween and Thanksgiving decoration ideas.
- This Succulent Lantern is the perfect decor for your home. It can also be used as a stylish centerpiece! Make this lantern in a few simple steps.
- To celebrate summer and the cuteness of fruit we made these totally adorable DIY Fruit Slice Keychains that all your friends will want! Be sure to make enough to go around, because everyone will be dying for one!