Photo via: liagriffith.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- EASY! Make a bright garland of fresh marigolds in minutes with our step-by-step instructions.
- Gorgeous, unique and one-of-a-kind! Order a set of 2 or 3. Perfect for fresh flowers, silk flowers or a candle. Order your jars in any
- Set your holiday table with this gorgeous mossy candlelit centerpiece with lots of gorgeous glowing candlelight, tealights, moss, a natural wreath, touches of marble, pillar candles, crystals and geodes! Get flower arrangement inspiration + step by step tutorial for this DIY craft project on Jojotastic.com
- This fall centerpiece is so gorgeous. I love the warm, rustic feel it has and it is so easy to build! Check out the full tutorial for all of the details.
- Easy way to make a fruit bowl from paper More
- A simple yet stunning Easter centerpiece from the produce aisle? Yes! Check out my DIY Easter Cabbage Arrangement tutorial to make this budget bouquet. via @jencarrollva
- DIY Glitter Pumpkins are so easy to make that there is no need to decorate this fall with plain pumpkins. These Glittery Pumpkins make a fabulous Fall decoration, Thanksgiving Centerpiece or a Halloween decoration. Grab your glitter and lets get started! Follow us for more great Halloween and Thanksgiving decoration ideas.
- This Succulent Lantern is the perfect decor for your home. It can also be used as a stylish centerpiece! Make this lantern in a few simple steps.
- Yellow Wildflowers in Enamelware Pitcher from Town and Country Living featured on Cedar Hill Farmhouse | The fastest and easiest way to add summer color to your home is with fresh cut flowers.
- These 10 easy ways to make your home smell good and fresh are THE BEST! Im so happy I found these GREAT tips! Now I have a great way to make my home smell great with these smell hacks! Definitely pinning!
- These 10 easy ways to make your home smell good and fresh are THE BEST! Im so glad I found these GREAT tips! Now I have a great way to make my home smell great with these smell hacks! Definitely pinning!
- Dont you love the look of a fresh spring wreath on your front door? But did you know that you can make your own fresh spring door wreath–for basically FREE. That’s right! No more super-expensive pre-made fresh wreaths or cheesy fake flower ones. Make your own for cheap!! In fact, they’re so easy that you’ll want to make several of these wreaths to brighten your home! Check out this simple, four-step tutorial with everything you’ll need!