Photo via: brit.co
You may also be interested in 🙂
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Modern Canvas Wall Art Sophisticated, Trendy and Modern Canvas Wall Art Elevate and transform your home into the paradise of your dreams with funky, cool and modern canvas wall art. You will appreciate how bold bright colors along with beautiful flowers and abstract designs can make a room stunningly beautiful. In addition your space will fill more inviting and you can switch these around to various rooms of your home. Most of these abstract canvas prints look great as art for your living
- 8 x 10 Mohawk Home Solid Border Textured Tufted Area Rug, Dark Blue- Family Room Ideas – Make quick & easy changes to any room in your home in minutes by changing the rug – add color & patterns
- Alice Lane Home Collection | Solameer Townhome | Entry with landscape artwork, cream lamp, and blue accents
- Yellow Wildflowers in Enamelware Pitcher from Town and Country Living featured on Cedar Hill Farmhouse | The fastest and easiest way to add summer color to your home is with fresh cut flowers.
- DIY Feather Finish Concrete Countertops and How to Avoid a Huge Mistake | blesserhouse.com – A thorough step-by-step tutorial with useful tips and advice on what not to do.
- Gorgeous blue waters have the makings of an expensive abstract art piece, but its not! Its a quick DIY project with just paint and a canvas! Less than $22 for custom, gorgeous art in your home. | Tutorial at TheTurquoiseHome.com
- EASY! Make a bright garland of fresh marigolds in minutes with our step-by-step instructions.
- 10 Insanely Awesome Ikea Hacks you dont want to miss out on! Great home decor ideas for the living room, kitchen, bedroom and more. Youll be able to make gorgeous looking items for your home for cheap but looks expensive! Thats a HUGE WIN.
- Two posters for your wall, to frame after printing. Choose your size, up to a 20×30 which is shown in featured image. Create a unique statement piece in your home in a fun, easy, affordable way! The frames shown are from Ikea, they come with the matte included. Costco is a great choice for printing your art. Enjoy!! XOXO, Kelly
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- Discover hundreds of home decor items at prices 70% off retail! At zulily youll find something special for every room in your home!