Photo via: thegraphicsfairy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- More Alcohol Ink Techniques by Heather Tracey for The Graphics Fairy! Such beautiful Craft techniques and tips for using Tim Holtz Alcohol Inks!
- Milk Paint Dresser Project on The Graphics Fairy. By Annie Spackman. This painted furniture project using Miss Mustard Seed Milk Paint is so lovely! A wonderful DIY Home Decor Tutorial. Would look great in a Farmhouse style home!
- Faux Leather Technique for Paper – Learn Something New! – The Graphics Fairy. Such a fun DIY Craft idea!
- 50 Free Vintage Animal Images! – The Graphics Fairy. So many great freebies to use in Crafts and DIY Home Decor projects! Perfect for Graphics Design , web design, digital Collage or making your own Printables!
- 50 Free Vintage Flower Images! – The Graphics Fairy. So many great freebies to use in Crafts and DIY Home Decor projects! Perfect for Graphics Design , web design, digital Collage or making your own Printables!
- Shimmery Antiqued Paint Effects! Beautiful DIY paint method! Such a great vintage look for Furniture or DIY Home Decor Projects! Great Technique from Thicketworks for Graphics Fairy.
- Freezer Paper Transfer Method + Free Paris Address Printable! – Graphics Fairy. Such a fun image Transfer Technique for DIY Decorating And Home Decor Projects!
- 15. If you have a small room, you should definitely try storing as much as you can under the bed. Make it more organized by getting a shelf unit like this one.
- I sometimes call these prints photographs but they are not true photographs; the Maidenhair fern and the Solomons Seal were actually scanned directly into the computer using a technique that creates sheer, almost x-ray like images. The result are simple images with the look of vintage botanical prints. Very fresh, like a breath of spring. The foliage is almost transparent for a luminous effect. Offered at a special price, each image will be printed individually on a beautiful matte fine art paper using pigmented chroma inks. Sizes: 4 inches square 5 inches square 6 inches square 8 inches square 10 inches square (includes extra for shipping) 12 inches square (includes extra for shipping) The prints are not matted or framed. ************************************ Enter my shop here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/judystalus ************************************ Please also visit my accessories shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/beadedwire
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Step by step instructions for painting graphics on furniture. Its not as hard as you think! This technique can also be used to paint graphics on walls or to make unique signs. http://canarystreetcrafts.com/
- Make the most of your backyard with this DIY outdoor patio makeover from Emily, of Style by Emily Henderson. Emily offers you tons of design inspiration in the form of chic outdoor furniture and stylish patio design. Emily began her backyard transformation by staining her wooden deck with Natural. Click here to learn more.