Photo via: bobvila.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Create these fun and whimsical DIY Back to School Soaps – Delineate Your Dwelling
- You won’t believe, but these 20 DIY dollar store home decor ideas are simply fantastic. Make your inexpensive items and see how people will line up at your doors to just take a sneak-peak of your DIY ideas.
- DIY Back to School Projects for Teens and Tweens – Locker Decoration Ideas – Customized School Supplies and Organizers – accessories and more for the do it yourself TEEN or TWEEN
- Made from a beautiful antique/vintage hand-woven hemp grain sack from Europe, the textile dates from the early 1900s. It would be a great holiday accent pillow or simply fit well into your farmhouse or rustic decor. MATERIAL AND COLOR: Heavy hemp fabric, heringbone pattern handwoven. Black stripes. The fabrics tone is a straw colour, rustic texture. CONDITION: Vintage good condition, no hole or tear, never repaired. Due to the vintage nature of these linens, there are some very minor imperfections, spots from age and faded discoloration in the fabric. These are considered part of their charm. Zipper closure. Please note that my pillow shams are made of grain sack on both sides as opposed to the front only. The fabric on the back has no stripes. Size: max. 37.5 x 17 (95cm x 42cm) in the pictures 1-4. The rest of the dimensions will fit the usual inserts as seen in picture 5. NOTE: If you need a different size, please contact me with your request. Insert not included. ***If you want us to make a custom pillow insert, please purchase from here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/217553360/add-a-custom-insert-to-your-throw-pillow ***If you want to add the small pillow cover from images, please purchase from here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/268848178/authentic-grain-sack-pillow-cover?ref=shop_home_active_1 More pillow covers from antique authentic grain sack fabric: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Medreana?section_id=14363513&ref=shopsection_leftnav_6 HISTORY OF THE EUROPEAN GRAIN SACKS: These grain sacks were originally produced about 100 years ago on European farms, to bring grain to the mill. Each sack was hand woven from hemp with a distinctive pattern of strips showing which farm it belonged to, sometimes with a hand stitched monogram. The reason for the unique family farm markings were because the farmers wanted to be able to identify their own sacks when transporting sugar, flour and grain to the market. And when the grain came back from the mill, the unique markings ensured the sacks were returned to their rightful owner. These textiles are, by nature, extremely Eco-friendly! The average age of these textiles is 100 years and they were naturally home grown, home retted (in local lakes and ponds) and woven by hand. These textiles are being re-cycled today and showing off the extreme craftsmanship of past generations! Yet another feature that makes these textiles extremely eco-friendly is their durability. These textiles were designed to endure generations of constant use and will have an extremely long life. The timeless beauty of this linen and their extraordinary quality make these textiles the perfect choice for any home and an environmentally friendly choice. Grain sack adds a bit of history and authentic vintage charm to whatever it touches! These textiles are machine washable, tumble dry! For more great ideas you can visit me on Pinterest by using the link below: http://pinterest.com/medreana/grain-sacks-home-decor/ __________________________________________________________ If you require any further information feel free to contact us. Worldwide shipping options available . Dont see your county listed ? Ask for a quote! _________________________________________________________________ Thanks so much for stopping by our store and we hope to see you again soon
- Need some cool DIY ideas for your desk? Whether you use your desk for home, office or school work, you should make a creative statement with your desktop decor. What’s your peg when it comes to your personal desk? Well, it’s pretty obvious that desks have computers and school supplies on them. But are you …
- The fabulous May Flaum joins us to share a back to school project that uses our buttons to showcase a memory of her daughter!
- Bring on the color! Add a colorful flair to your back to school backpack by…
- 10 Ideas to Make Your Home Fall Cozy
- bullet journal, bullet journal ideas, bullet journal layout, bullet journal key, bullet journal weekly spread, bullet journal inspiration, bullet journal junkies, bullet journal journey, bullet journal printables, bullet journal monthly, how to create bullet journal, how to make a bullet journal, free bullet journal printable, school bullet journal, digital bullet journal, iPad bullet journal
- Every time I’ve moved into a new space, I have come up with many, many grandiose ideas for how to decorate. When I was a senior in high school dreaming about my
- We’re back with our talented group of 10 blogger besties to share June’s themed hop. Head on over to their blogs to see and save their projects after viewing mine! Last month’s hop theme was CITRUS, so many cute ideas! Pin this collage below, and make sure you come back on the 10th each month!Continue Reading →
- Spring cleaning just got a whole lot cheaper! Organize for less with these creative dollar store organization and storage ideas. There are ideas for every room in your house (kitchen, bathroom, laundry, closet, office and more!) Kitchen Dollar Store Organization and Storage Ideas Dollar Store Pantry Makeover square glass containers + large plastic bulk containers …