Photo via: biggerthanthethreeofus.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make this EASY rustic bathroom storage ladder with scrap wood in one afternoon!
- These DIY Pallet Plaques are an easy DIY and are a fun alternative to picture frames. Easy to make … just some scrap wood and wood glue are all you need! OHMY-CREATIVE.COM | Pallet Project | Photo Frame | Bulldog Clip Project | DIY Frame
- Turn your scrap wood into beautiful wall decor with this DIY Monogram!
- Modern Potted Plant Address Plaque by CelebrateTheMemories
- Make rustic pumpkin decor out of scrap wood this fall.
- Make this Pallet-style Large Serving tray for free from scrap wood or buy new wood to build it for around $10. This pretty pallet projects DIY Serving Tray is great for backyard BBQs, picnics, beach trips, and pool parties.
- Add a modern touch to your living room with this DIY hexagon side table. FREE woodworking plans at The Handymans Daughter! | easy woodworking project | scrap wood project | hexagon table | two toned wood | easy DIY side table
- Cute! Make this sign with braided fabric scraps. So easy, too!
- Build this EASY Rustic Corbel with scrap wood! Love it!
- Life is Just Better With Grandkids Pallet Signs. This is one of the pallet signs sold on our Etsy page or Reclaimed by Jessica Facebook page. When we have scrap pallet wood from our headboards or large furniture projects we like to use as much as we can on small projects. Plus, now that it…Read More »
- Use scraps of leather and pieces of scrap wood to create a DIY rustic wooden tray with leather handles!
- Make this DIY modern address plate for less than $30! Such an easy way to make the outside of your home look a little better. Gotta love some curb appeal!