Photo via: thecountrychiccottage.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Petcentric, sponsored by Purina, is your trusted source for helpful facts and fun pet tips for your furry friend. This DIY cat brush project will leave your kitten feline fine! Grooming your cute kitty is healthy for her coat and promotes bonding. Plus, it reduces hairballs and shedding while helping to spread natural oils over your munchkins coat. All you need is a brush, some double sided tape and a stable surface to attach it to. Visit Petcentric.com for more cat help, training and humor…
- Yellow Wildflowers in Enamelware Pitcher from Town and Country Living featured on Cedar Hill Farmhouse | The fastest and easiest way to add summer color to your home is with fresh cut flowers.
- EASY! Make a bright garland of fresh marigolds in minutes with our step-by-step instructions.
- Guest Post by Emily Taylor 10 Best Herbs to Grow All Year Round Different herbs grow in different seasons, so we have to wait all year to get our favorite herb to add to our meal. The wait is now over as we have compiled you a list of herbs which you can grow all …
- DIY a couch out of pallets. This is a beautiful and easy to make piece you can add to your backyard, patio, or any room you want! Saves you so much money! This is just one of our favorite projects right now: http://www.ehow.com/how_10062285_make-couch-out-pallets.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- It’s here! It is the big reveal day for my little girl’s modern farmhouse bedroom and I’m super excited to show you how it turned out! After 6 weeks of preparation, planning, dreaming, shopping, and lots of DIY projects – her bedroom is finished. I’m loving how everything came together, and she’s pretty smitten with it too! When she first walked in she genuinely said “Wow, I love it! It’s soo beautiful. Thanks Mommy!” Um .. heart melted 🙂 Participating in the One Room Challenge with Calling It Home this spring has been so fun. I’ll definitely be joining in again in the near future! If you can remember back to week 1, I was pretty much starting with a blank slate. There wasn’t much in her room to get excited about and it had tons of potential (you know, the nice way of saying that it reallly needed some improvement) 😉 The lack of color, texture, and interest really led me to dream big and have a fun time planning out the space. And the 6 week deadline meant that I couldn’t procrastinate on this project – which I may or may not be known to do. Accountability can …
- DIY Concrete Stool – easy to make bucket concrete stool for just $5. Add fun bright patio paint for pops of fresh modern color. It’s perfect for an outdoor stool or plant stand.
- This easy spring table centerpiece comes together in just a few minutes and welcomes spring on your dining room table,
- Increase your curb appeal with a modern looking DIY Address Planter Box with succulents. This house number DIY is super simple and quick to make (less than 30 minutes hands-on time) and and NO TOOLS required!! Get the full tutorial at TidyMom.net in partnership with @Clorox
- These lovely Free Spring Herb Printables are a simple a cheap way to decorate your home for the Spring! Click to Download all 6!
- Craft letters are really inexpensive and a fun way to add some whimsy to your home. Here are 12 Fun DIY craft letter decoration ideas to try out! | DIY project, craft ideas
- Ive always wanted a real hammock in my living room but if you dont have a lot of space or are in a rental like me, this DIY macrame hammock chair looks just as great and is perfect for lounging. It would also be perfect for using on your deck or balcony for some cozy patio furniture.