Photo via: mommymoment.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- How to make a time budget is a guide to getting your time back on track. If your always late or feel like you never get anything done. A time budget can help you with your schedule.
- Awesome! Printable routine cards for kids. Great if youre looking for a visual schedule to use as a toddler routine or preschooler routine chart. Perfect for stay home moms who want to create a stay at home mom schedule or toddler schedule using printable routine cards. via @lauren9098
- This is a great idea for my command center! Make a DIY giant rustic wall calendar with these free printable calendar pages. Learn the trick for how to print them on a budget for the perfect way to stay organized this school year. | Housefulofhandmade.com
- Dont let sore muscles after a workout get in the way of your fitness routine. My hot/cold Comfort Bags will help!
- Creating a planting schedule for your garden will help you take out all the guesswork about when to plant your garden! Create a calendar for your plants to go outdoors, and watch the weather to ensure everything is on track! This post will show you exactl
- I love her laundry routine ideas! She provides a basic laundry schedule for working women and stay at home moms. The free printable laundry bin labels came in handy and will help keep our laundry room organized.
- A daily schedule of a stay at home mom. Minus all the crazy hair pulling and poopy details. From A Hopeful Happenstance – What is your daily routine like?
- How To Get A Scheduled Routine Going for Stay at Home Moms Plus Tips & a Routine Template Download – Wendaful
- Mason Jar Desk Organizer — make your own back to school teacher gift with this craft tutorial. An adorable way to add some organization to any desk.
- Add a touch of bohemian chic to your decor with these DIY macrame curtains! Theyre a great addition to door-less closets, hallways, or even just hung as wall art. Those cool kids at A Beautiful Mess have all the details on how to make your own, including easy to follow, step-by-step photos of the macrame knotting process.
- Are you looking for a fun arts and craft idea to do with your kids? You will love this easy recipe on how to make your own homemade silly putty! On the last trip to the grocery store, I stopped by the kids art supply section and stumbled across this pink glitter glue (they had …