Photo via: handsomelittleman.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- lip balm holder with candlestick and round vase. Dollar store DIY PROJECT – craft
- How to Make an Americana Clay Pot Wreath. Step by step tutorial with photos. Its a Dollar Tree decor craft! ad dollartree
- $2 Toothbrush Holder! At the Dollar Tree, purchase one glass candle holder or vase and one pouch of stones. I chose natural, but you can also choose glass beads to match the color of your bathroom! Simply place the stones into the vase and add toothbrushes!
- This is the easiest canvas wall art project youll ever make – all you need is some glue and your favorite paint color. Customize with any saying you like!
- DIY Bathroom Decor Ideas for Teens – Best Creative, Cool Bath Decorations and Accessories for Teenagers – Easy, Cheap, Cute and Quick Craft Projects That Are Fun To Make. Easy to Follow Step by Step Tutorials http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-bathroom-decor-teens
- Easy DIY tree bark candle holder for mini candles! Get all your crafting needs from candles to scissors at Walgreens.com.
- DIY Birch Tree Art – Make your own wall art with this SUPER easy step-by-step tutorial.
- Its easy to make your own furniture handles from tree branches. And sometimes, that is the perfect addition to a painted piece of furniture.
- Make your own ornate moldings and create a DIY Steampunk Key Holder! Tutorial by Heather Tracy for Graphics Fairy.
- Here are 18 really impressive mosaic craft project tutorials that you can use to create stunning decor at your own home with little effort.
- Stack two wreaths on the front door and connect them with fishing line. Add bows, birch logs, warm blankets and other hits of cheer. You can also make your own welcome bouquet by placing extra boughs and tree trimmings in a basket. We tucked in glitter stars on sticks!
- Dollar Tree finds. From drab to fab. Container from dollar tree. Spray paint it the color of your chose. A simple and easy way to glam up dollar tree bins.