Photo via: pickystitch.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A blog about crafts, DIY, sewing, recipes, and jewelry making. Create your own projects using my easy to follow step-by-step instructions.
- EASY! Make a bright garland of fresh marigolds in minutes with our step-by-step instructions.
- Planning to upgrade your bed? Why not make one of these DIY bed frame projects? Here are some great plans and instructions to build your own comfy bed.
- This DIY monogram embroidery hoop wreath is so elegant and beautiful! Just gather a few supplies and follow the easy instructions to make your own! This floral wreath is the perfect piece of DIY home decor to display in your home! | decorbytheseashore.com
- Craft the coolest magazine rack out of copper pipe and printed fabric. DIY
- Step by step DIY copper pipe shelf tutorial
- Learn how to make a DIY sign using vinyl letters with this step-by-step tutorial which includes video instructions.
- This easy DIY tutorial shows you how to make a radiator cover to cover those unsightly or unused radiators you might have in your home.
- Ever wanted an upholstered headboard for those perfect bedroom pictures but cant justify the pricetag? Make your own with these step-by-step instructions.
- Instructions to make my girl her very own bean bag for my apartment lol. It will have the initials G.E.T. 🙂
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- Make your own no sew cloth basket liners to transform a store-bought basket into one that fits your decor using fabric and Heat-n-Bond tape.