Photo via: madebygirl.blogspot.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Pretty in Pink! Toddler girl room makeover with a floral color scheme by @dunnedwards ad https://ooh.li/1aa5707
- DIY: Layered Dry Brushed Finish – dry brushing layers of orange and turquoise paint, followed by a layer of stain – via The Quaint Cottage
- Farmhouse Finds – From IKEA – great post that shows how you can affordably get the farmhouse look by shopping at IKEA – via She Holds Dearly
- Wooden crate for blankets. You can get these at Michaels for cheap, then stain and add handles. – good use for those 40% off coupons
- Ikea Pax Wardrobe Hack
- Ikea Pax Wardrobe Hack to create your dream closet!
- A good technique for making paper look old and crummy.
- DIY Welcome Mat IKEA Hack is a great inexpensive idea for making your entryway look even better on a budget! Our tutorial is easy to follow and under $5!
- Thank you all for making this a GREAT hackstothemax series! See all the IKEA Hacks to the Max posts here (and all our previous IKEA posts here), and be sure to subscribe by RSS or email to get updates for every post, so you wont miss the next great thing we have coming up! We have over 60 …
- two dressers made into an island – this would be good for a craft room
- Bow Making Made EASY! Follow this step by step tutorial for creating bows for any holiday
- Rediscover the romance of any room, thanks to this rosy palette inspired by @PotteryBarn. Featuring blush tones and warm neutrals, including the Sherwin-Williams Color of the Year, Poised Taupe SW 6039, these hues combine perfectly with gold decor for a look that says love at first sight.