Photo via: madebygirl.blogspot.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Farmhouse Finds – From IKEA – great post that shows how you can affordably get the farmhouse look by shopping at IKEA – via She Holds Dearly
- DIY: Layered Dry Brushed Finish – dry brushing layers of orange and turquoise paint, followed by a layer of stain – via The Quaint Cottage
- Ikea Pax Wardrobe Hack to create your dream closet!
- A good technique for making paper look old and crummy.
- DIY Welcome Mat IKEA Hack is a great inexpensive idea for making your entryway look even better on a budget! Our tutorial is easy to follow and under $5!
- Thank you all for making this a GREAT hackstothemax series! See all the IKEA Hacks to the Max posts here (and all our previous IKEA posts here), and be sure to subscribe by RSS or email to get updates for every post, so you wont miss the next great thing we have coming up! We have over 60 …
- two dressers made into an island – this would be good for a craft room
- Bow Making Made EASY! Follow this step by step tutorial for creating bows for any holiday
- 150 Remarkable Projects and Ideas to Improve Your Homes Curb Appeal – Really good ideas to boost your homes value! via @vanessacrafting
- Rediscover the romance of any room, thanks to this rosy palette inspired by @PotteryBarn. Featuring blush tones and warm neutrals, including the Sherwin-Williams Color of the Year, Poised Taupe SW 6039, these hues combine perfectly with gold decor for a look that says love at first sight.
- Handmade wood quilt block design. Made of weathered gray barn wood. Triangles and squares cut from old wooden doors with chipped vintage cracked off white paint. This reclaimed wood wall art is a one of a kind. It cannot be reproduced. The design is one of mine that I have been using for more than 30 years in art and woodworking. Colors are natural dark brown wood colors and darker grays that fade into lighter shades, give the entire piece a great, unique look. Also a few of the ones with nail holes also has some rust around those areas giving it a unique look. The gray Triangles are played off of the vintage off white cracked and chipped painted Triangles cut from the doors. There are squares in each corner that are cut from the gray weathered wood and dark brown barn wood. Surounding the artwork is is a strip of light gray weathered board, that really enhances the whole piece. I also have a natural wood colored lath piece framing the art work. The size is 17.25 square. This is 1 of 1 and is ready to ship. Making a wonderful gift fo anyone for any ocassion. It is bright and cherry yet looks rustic, country and shabby chic. Would be a great conversation piece. It is signed and dated on the back. It will ship usps priority 3-5 business days after purchasing. We will send the tracking order and date of arrival to you the evening that it ships. Thank you for visiting our handmade reclaimed wood wall art shop at Past Reclaimed for you quality handmade original reclaimed wood wall art, wood quilt blocks and headboards. https://PastReclaimed.etsy.com
- I wanted to come on the blog today to answer a question I get all the time! It’s such a good question & I feel like after making our 80’s tri-level into a cozy little home with farm…