Photo via: thecottagemarket.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Create your own Bloom Where You Are Planted sign to put on a Mason Jar! This is an easy DIY using a Mason Jar. Add fresh flowers, and this jar is ready to use! Get the directions on the blog!
- Mason Jar Succulent Garden, Mason Jar Garden, Succulent Gardening, How to Plant Succulent Plants, Gardening Tips, Gardening Hacks
- simple and cheap DIY NIghtstand from Amber-Oliver.com Maybe use a home made mason jar lamp.
- We could all use a few helpful tricks for making the holiday season easier. These smart hacks will help you get your house holiday ready in no time. Great tips for cleaning, organizing, and decorating your home.
- Blue Mason Jar decor tips. A gorgeous tablescape like this is easy to get when you tint your own mason jars blue! See how with this easy tutorial! Great idea for weddings, parties and holiday decorating. www.settingforfour.com
- Mason Jar Crafts and Recipes (More than you can shake a stick at! Although Im not sure why youd shake a stick at mason jars…)
- Love crafts that are great Gift Ideas! Make these gorgeous diy Mason jar vases. Add fresh flowers and a Thank You tag….awesome gift!
- COMPLETE SET!! Utensil holder-(3) wide mouth quart jars canister set-(3) 1/2 gallon mason jars salt and pepper-(2) 1/2 pint jars soap dispenser-(1) pint jar I LOVE doing custom orders so PLEASE message me with any special orders youd like me to make Choose from our wide range of colors for your jars!!!! NOTE: upon ordering, if you choose a different color than the one shown in the picture please reference the name of the color in the notes of the order. S+P shakers can be cleaned with …
- Gift card bouquet. This bouquet is simple and easy to make! All materials were purchased at Michaels. All you need is a mason jar, shredded color paper, wooden sticks, ribbon, and decorative flowers from the craft section. All gift cards were hot glued on. You could also slit the top of the stick and insert the card much like photo holders. Either way the hot glue pops right off with no trouble at all.
- My brush stash has outgrown the jar. Time for something else. Maybe Ill try this – 21 Hacks To Help You Organize Your Art Studio In 2016
- We made DIY Quote Canvas Banners, and they’re super cheap, no sew, and so easy to create! You will love customizing it with your favorite quotes.
- Bathroom Cup Holders | Organize Your Makeup With These 17 Cool DIY Organizer. From Repurposed Materials That Will Save You A Lot Of Space And Money! by Makeup Tutorials at http://makeuptutorials.com/13-extremely-cool-diy-makeup-organizers/