Photo via: thecountrychiccottage.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mason Jar Skittles with Free Printable Poem – Great DIY gift for Teacher Appreciation Week, Christmas, or any holiday.
- Mason Jar Desk Organizer — make your own back to school teacher gift with this craft tutorial. An adorable way to add some organization to any desk.
- Free Printables for Mason Jars – Best Ideas for Tags and Printable Clip Art for Fun Mason Jar Gifts and Organization – Sugar scrub, Teacher Gifts, Valentines, Cookie Mixes, Party Favors, Wedding Holidays and Fun Recipes – DIY Mason Jar Gifts and Home Decor Crafts by DIY JOY http://diyjoy.com/free-printables-mason-jars
- Chapstick Card Free Printable. Lip balm makes a great Valentine, teacher gift, Fathers Day card, Mothers Day card, or appreciation gift.
- Teacher Gift – Melted Crayon Art – Teacher Appreciation Gift by IWantThattt on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/483635838/teacher-gift-melted-crayon-art-teacher
- Love crafts that are great Gift Ideas! Make these gorgeous diy Mason jar vases. Add fresh flowers and a Thank You tag….awesome gift!
- These lovely sheet music mason jar vases are perfect for any room in your house. They are an easy craft and perfect for homemade gift ideas.
- Cute DIY Mason Jar Gift Ideas for Teens – Best Christmas Presents, Birthday Gifts and Cool Room Decor Ideas for Girls and Boy Teenagers – Fun Crafts and DIY Projects for Snow Globes, Dollar Store Crafts and Valentines for Kids
- Gourmet Popcorn Gift — add your seasoning mixes to mason jars for a great handmade gift in a jar!
- What a fabulous rustic addition to any home! Give this as a gift or keep it for yourself, or both! This Mason jar change organizer can be used anywhere in your home for added rustic decor. Dimensions
- What a fabulous rustic addition to any home! Give this as a gift or keep it for yourself, or both! This Mason jar change organizer can be used anywhere in your
- Gift card bouquet. This bouquet is simple and easy to make! All materials were purchased at Michaels. All you need is a mason jar, shredded color paper, wooden sticks, ribbon, and decorative flowers from the craft section. All gift cards were hot glued on. You could also slit the top of the stick and insert the card much like photo holders. Either way the hot glue pops right off with no trouble at all.