Photo via: signaturestyleblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Art on old book pages. cute as framed pictures in a little girls room or library! (initially i was going to put this in my art board bc i though it was a cute idea, then i started reading the actual page and it talks about sex! Lol, maybe not such great idea to put it in a little girls room)
- This cute menu board is an easy DIY project that will help you get organized and add a touch of fun to your home decor. A double win!
- Maybe you have chosen the most beautiful cabinets and appliances and make the most reasonable layout for your kitchen. But you still have a chance to decorate your kitchen. That’s the kitchen wall. Yes, the kitchen wall is really an ideal space to beautify your kitchen since it is the heart of your home. Most […]
- Make your own DIY Chalkboard Menu Board. So easy and cute too! Lots of ways to…
- DiY rustic utensil rack for the kitchen | Easy 10 minute storage project with a board and some U-brackets
- Let Your True Colors Shine Through Like a Rainbow wooden sign is a great art piece for a kids room, a craft room, a classroom, a birthday party, or any space that needs a little color or inspiration! Measures approximately 5 x 7 x 3/4 and is also available on a 6.5 x 9.5 plaque for $15. Select the size in the drop down menu. Please message me, if you are interested a size larger than those two options. MADE TO ORDER: —————————————————————- -Every sign is hand-painted, so each one will vary slightly from the last. -All signs will be sprayed with a sealer and have an unfinished back. -Each sign arrives ready to display with a saw-tooth hanger attached on the back. —————————————————————- Note: Items are made for indoor use only.
- Reclaimed wood wall art, Chevron Diamond design, twin headboard or can be used as wood wall decor or made into a tabletop. Made from reclaimed wood lath from a church made in 1830 and from another old building. On sale, this twin headboard or wall art is ready to ship. This listing is for this size only, approx. 41 by 17 by 1.5 inches. It comes ready to hang vertically or horizontally on a small nail or two in the wall. Will arrive ready to hang on the wall. We also offer the Full, Queen and King size headboards. Convo us for dimensions and price. This rustic twin headboard is made of all natural lath that has aged through the years and has changed color to many different hues of brown due to oxidation. The lighter colored lath is also natural but when the plaster was applied years ago the lath absorbed some of the plaster giving it this lighter color. None of the laths have been painted. It is an original design of mine and each is unique due to texture, color and grain in the laths are all different, also the old nail holes are not in the same place. Please go to the drop down menu to choose if you would like the finish to be natural as is, or have a clear matte finish applied. We do customize. It is designed and handmade by me, Michael Hutton. It is signed by me and dated. This one is ready to ship. The evening that it ships I will send the customer the tracking number and the date of arrival. It will ship usps or Fedex 3-5 business days after purchase. Thank you for visiting my shop at Past Reclaimed for your rustic mosaic reclaimed wood wall art and headboards. https://PastReclaimed.etsy.com
- I like this DIY headboard. Easy to have the board cut to the right size at Home Depot, almost as easy to cover as the kitchen chairs. Wouldnt even have to mount it to the frame, could just mount some D-rings to the back and hang it from the wall on either side of the window like a picture frame.
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- With reporting by Corinne Griffith-Cole and Nichole Fratangelo Have a friend who just moved into a new apartment? A little sister who wants to spice up her dorm? Or maybe a mother-in-law who just can’t get enough of hosting parties? The gifts ahead were made for a girl with a knack for stylish home décor. MORE: 13 Gifts to Give the Fashionista in Your Life
- View All Pages Prev1 of 11Next If you’re looking for ways to add style and beauty to your home but don’t want to spend a lot of money, try one of these easy DIY glam decor projects. 10 DIY glam decor ideas that will make your home look stunning I’m not really sure exactly when it started… I used to have a much more traditional design style with a little country mixed in (which you can see in the original versions of my master bedroom and bathroom). But looking at my recent master bathroom makeover (which I love!), it is definitely not country! And none of the other room makeovers I’ve done recently (Den, Home Office, Dining Room, Guest Bathroom) have been either. Maybe my cats are rubbing off on me…they love sparkly and furry things, too… In any case, I guess I just have to admit it to myself…I have turned into a glam queen. All of the rooms in my house now have some glam elements in them. The great thing is that it’s actually pretty easy to add glamorous decorations to a room without having to spend a lot of money…and I thought I’d share some of my favorite DIY glam decor projects in case you want to add some of that old Hollywood feeling to your house, too. Prev1 of 11Next View All Pages You Might Also Like