Photo via: mccallpattern.mccall.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Looking for easy and free sewing patterns for a beginner sewer? Click over for more than 10 different types of free sewing patterns. Bags, home decor etc.
- Sewing Projects for The Home – Free DIY Sewing Patterns, Easy Ideas and Tutorials for Curtains, Upholstery, Napkins, Pillows and Decor http://diyjoy.com/sewing-projects-for-the-home
- From Waverly and Butterick: fabric storage bins sewing pattern. Great for storing sewing patterns and crafting projects. B6362.
- Soup Bowl Cozy Sewing Pattern from happyhourstitches
- Bay Blanket Table Collection – IJ952 mug rug sewing pattern from IndygoJunction.com
- Such a great scrappy pillow! Its the perfect sewing pattern to clean out fabric scraps. The instructions are easy to follow and the diy applique design is so cute. This is the perfect project for someone learning to sew.
- Home Décor with Rachel Faucett of Handmade Charlotte • WeAllSew • BERNINA USA’s blog, WeAllSew, offers fun project ideas, patterns, video tutorials and sewing tips for sewers and crafters of all ages and skill levels.
- Illustrated instructions to DIY an applique monogram pillow to add to your home decor. Simple, step by step sewing and applique tutorial.
- DIY Pillows and Fun Pillow Projects – Creative, Decorative Cases and Covers, Throw Pillows, Cute and Easy Tutorials for Making Crafty Home Decor – Sewing Tutorials and No Sew Ideas for Room and Bedroom Decor for Teens, Teenagers and Adults
- DIY Color Block Pattern Napkins | DIY | DIY home decor | DIY crafts | DIY projects | easy DIY | DIY gifts | DIY ideas | DIY jewelry | DIY for teens
- Give your home a majestic appearance with these 3D self-adhesive wall stickers. These stickers come with an insulated soundproof design that will give your home the privacy it deserves. The self-adhesive design offers easy installation and has an awesome 3D brick pattern to bring that natural effect. The waterproof material will ensure they stay safe from everyday wear and tear. These wallpapers are available in a number of beautiful colors you can choose from. Use them to enhance the decor o…
- Love the Fixer Upper style? Want to add some vintage -inspired decor to your home? Check out this window pane tutorial!