Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Creative Wall Displays: Beyond the Gallery Wall! | landeelu.com Lots of great ideas for displaying meaningful items on your wall!
- This ultimate list of 32 Free Summer Printables for kids includes our favorite outdoor games, educational activities, and road trip fun!
- I built a waterpark in my front yard! The homemade water slide is so much easier than it looks. Use PVC pipe to make a sprinkler and put down some thick plastic. Love that the water pools at the bottom for more SPLASH! Come see all the fun water activities.
- DIY Special Dates Pillow- I love meaningful home decor
- Why is it always so hard to keep craft supplies organized? This is so helpful for learning how to declutter your craft supplies and keep them that way! | decorbytheseashore.com
- Teach kids to sew using burlap and yarn for an easy first lesson in the mechanics of sewing. Learning to sew is a fun way to practice fine motor skills.
- Such a great scrappy pillow! Its the perfect sewing pattern to clean out fabric scraps. The instructions are easy to follow and the diy applique design is so cute. This is the perfect project for someone learning to sew.
- The PERFECT DIY Gift Idea! Learn How To Inexpensively Turn Your Family Photos Into Watercolor Works Of Art! Create Meaningful Home Decor From Your Family Pictures. DIY Gift Ideas. | Thirty Eighth Street
- Edible and Gluten-Free Homemade Playdough – Anchored Mommy |Gluten Free| |Baby Activities| |Toddler Activities| |Play Dough|
- 20 Cooking With Kids Activities
- 7 Summer-Fun Paw Patrol Activities !
- DIY Dry Erase Placemats-one of the best toddler activities!!