Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I am seriously in love! Bar for behind the chairs in the media room. Bar from wood and pipes. Wonderful DIY bar!
- Free and easy plans that will show you exactly how to build a DIY media center for the corner of your room. No woodworking experience required.
- How to build a DIY chunky X media console
- A digital media and commerce company that enables creativity through inspirational content and online classes.
- Not Sure What to Tweet About Here’s 31 Days of Social Media Content Infographic
- You balance their meals, so why not their media? Learn the secrets to a well-balanced media diet. Advice from Common Sense Media editors.
- Making an art piece that is large in scale can be intimidating at first. Here I’ll walk you through some simple ideas on creating a mixed media canvas. You won’t even need a paintbrush!
- DIY paper embellishments and mixed media decorations are just what you need for all of your paper crafts.
- This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Dove Hair, but all my opinions are my own. pmedia LoveYourCurls pmgdove http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV I didn’t always have curly hair. As a kid it was just wavy and even in High School I could brush my hair like a “normal person” …
- Discover hundreds of home decor items at prices 70% off retail! At zulily youll find something special for every room in your home!
- Is your laundry room a nightmare? Get some inspiration for a makeover… Ive truned mine around for less than $100, take a look! homedecor interiors DIY homemakeover laundryroom
- Cute! I need to redecorate my sons firemans bedroom to this older boys firemans room.