Photo via: black-flowers.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Making Metal Look Old; patina, aging and rusticating… Rustic Garden Art | Rustic Crafts
- My new outdoor benches! DIY and less than $20! May use this as a coffee table/extra seating due to my den being narrow!
- Pergola with Built-In Benches | 10 Amazing Pergola Ideas For Your Backyard | DIY Projects
- live edge furniture, tables, desks, benches, reclaimed wood furniture
- DIY Upholstered Bench with Faux Metal Frame
- thrifted glass lamp redo crystal- Lamp was disassembled cleaned, and painted on the inside! Metal base was redone in metallic paint.
- DIY Wire Spool and Metal Tub Coffee Table
- How to spray paint outdoor metal furniture to last a long time. Simple DIY tutorial with recommendations for the best products to use to get a finish that will last in all weather conditions outdoors. This is a simple DIY project . www.H2OBungalow
- Crackle Seafoam Metal Octopus Wall Decor ($30) ❤ liked on Polyvore featuring home, home decor, wall home decor, metal home decor and octopus home decor
- Galvanized Metal Christmas Tree Stand – DIY Christmas Tree Stand
- Inexpensive Faux Copper and Patina Metal | Pretty Handy Girl
- How to Make Look of Forged Metal with Aluminum Foil by EcoHe, via YouTube.