Photo via: api.shopstyle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- DIY Vases! Two candlestick holders and a hurricane vase. Glue together. Simple as that.
- Fuck Yeah Interior Designs
- Anthropologie Pointillism Wall Art – Barclay Butera – [ad]
- Shop the Handcarved Albaron Bed and more Anthropologie at Anthropologie today. Read customer reviews, discover product details and more.
- Anthropologie Lacquered Bar Cabinet
- Ive long admired all those pretty hand painted globes Ive seen on etsy and anthropologie. But like so many other things, I thought making one myself would be more fun than just buying one. I used a globe that I found at Michaels (bought with a gift card and a coupon), but you could use … Read More about Easy Painted Globe – Be the Change!
- Anthropologie Aldalora Throw Blanket – [ad]
- Anthropologie Three-Tier Bamboo Storage Shelf – [ad]
- Anthropologie Agneta Shower Curtain
- Anthropologie Inspired Vintage Dissolved Mirror
- Ever love something but not the price? Me too! The tutorial will show you how to make an Anthropologie Inspired DIY Mirror for a fraction of the cost.