Photo via: crateandbarrel.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Add some mid-century charm to your gallery wall with this DIY wall art idea. All you need is popsicle sticks, glue and some stain to make this inexpensive home decor knockout. Click to see the full tutorial and download the hexagon template. | MakeAndDoCrew.com
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Get premium quality furniture made just for you with Joybird. With limitless options including size, fabrics and wood options, each and every piece is one-of-a-kind just the way you designed it. Find the most popular Mid-Century Modern pieces right at your fingertips. Start creating the furniture of your dreams with Joybird today.
- Revamp your space with these 20 mid-century modern decor DIYs.
- Chic DIY Mid-Century Modern Nightstand
- Mid-century modern house in Newport Beach gets stylish makeover
- such a fun DIY and recipe! Learn how to make this Mid-century Modern Gingerbread house — get the full tutorial on Jojotastic.com
- The ultimate farmhouse bins and baskets roundup! Great for organizing and adding some farmhouse style to your home!
- DIY spray paint makeover ideas can add a little pop of color to a dull design and can help you create a home with style. Enjoy the best designs for 2017!
- Decorate your home with a pebble terrarium garden. Without any soil, these succulent terrariums are a bright addition to any space and can be adapted to your own style by using your favorite stones and glass container. Click in to learn more from Garden Therapy.
- See 8 cheap wall art ideas that can help you add style to your home. You dont have to spend a fortune to have a beautiful home.
- DIY: How to Safely Hide Power Cords in the Wall – easy tutorial shows how to easily hide electronic cords using a kit from the home improvement store – via In My Own Style