Photo via: exquisitelyunremarkable.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Wooden crate for blankets. You can get these at Michaels for cheap, then stain and add handles. – good use for those 40% off coupons
- Bathroom. Pick up these crates at Michaels for about $4. Stain or paint. Add a pair of shelve racks from Home Depot and Wa La…you have an attractive storage unit for towels or anything else that requires easy access. (note: Reinforce the crate by securing with screws through the wood into the wall.)
- Handmade wood quilt block design. Made of weathered gray barn wood. Triangles and squares cut from old wooden doors with chipped vintage cracked off white paint. This reclaimed wood wall art is a one of a kind. It cannot be reproduced. The design is one of mine that I have been using for more than 30 years in art and woodworking. Colors are natural dark brown wood colors and darker grays that fade into lighter shades, give the entire piece a great, unique look. Also a few of the ones with nail holes also has some rust around those areas giving it a unique look. The gray Triangles are played off of the vintage off white cracked and chipped painted Triangles cut from the doors. There are squares in each corner that are cut from the gray weathered wood and dark brown barn wood. Surounding the artwork is is a strip of light gray weathered board, that really enhances the whole piece. I also have a natural wood colored lath piece framing the art work. The size is 17.25 square. This is 1 of 1 and is ready to ship. Making a wonderful gift fo anyone for any ocassion. It is bright and cherry yet looks rustic, country and shabby chic. Would be a great conversation piece. It is signed and dated on the back. It will ship usps priority 3-5 business days after purchasing. We will send the tracking order and date of arrival to you the evening that it ships. Thank you for visiting our handmade reclaimed wood wall art shop at Past Reclaimed for you quality handmade original reclaimed wood wall art, wood quilt blocks and headboards. https://PastReclaimed.etsy.com
- Cheap flooring DIY idea using ply wood cut the same width and 3 different lengths, then attaching them to the floor, giving them a light sand down, and staining them with water based stain to make a beautiful wood floor for cheap!
- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me, Philippians 4:13 on reclaimed pallet wood sign. Size: Item measures 16×20 Colors: Board is antique white Lettering is a dark walnut stain Board is sanded around the edges and distressed for a vintage look. Board is sealed with a clear, flat finish and back is left unfinished. Item comes ready to hang
- With the leftover piece of ceiling fan blade from a previous project, and other materials I had in my repurposing stash, I made this funky flower wall art.
- July Sale! 20% off our Buenos Aires design. Please use coupon code Storage20 at checkout. We made this platform bed to utilize the space under the bed in a functioning, easy to access storage space. The foot of the bed is a solid piece of wood, while both sides are lined with 3 spacious drawers per side. The bed is made from knotty pine and stained Classic Gray. The Rustic Wood Headboard is sold separately. Customize your own by picking any of the Minwax Wood Finish stains! http://www.minwax.com/wood-products/stains/minwax-wood-finishColors The sample colors shown on Minwax.com are digital representations and will not necessarily be an exact match to our finished product. Please use this site for ideas and convo me to discuss colors. I am happy to send stain samples after purchase. We are not responsible for the final finished color, if no conversation has been made. Minor assembly required. Our Platform Beds and Headboards are built for standard bed/mattress measurements. Sizes are as follows: Twin-39 inches wide by 75 inches long Full-54 inches wide by 75 inches long Queen-60 inches wide by 80 inches long California King-72 inches wide by 85 inches long King-76 inches wide by 80 inches long *Our pieces are made with real wood! Please allow for slight variations from product photos due to original wood color and characteristics. No two pieces are exactly the same! Stain variations are a natural part of real wood furniture. Natural wood comes in various colors, which affect the final stain color. Each piece may have some stain color variations within the different pieces of wood. These variations are a natural and normal part of these beautiful one of a kind pieces! Bed Shipments-Our beds are shipped via Freight shipping and delivered to your door if you are in a single family home or curbside if you are in an apartment building and require a signature. Our delivery companies are not responsible for bringing your product inside, or assembly. If you would like this service, we may be able to arrange it for an EXTRA fee.
- these lovely rustic real basswood sliced display signs are the perfect way to commemorate your favorite lyrics to your first dance song with your loved one! or just choose one of your favorite quotes and show it off to everyone! this approximately 10 x 7 wood slice sign is made with high-quality basswood, brass hanging hardware, + love! all wood slices are uniquely handmade and one-of-a-kind (no mass production here!), and as such, the stain + design may sometimes vary slightly from the photos. these are made with REAL tree slices, so they are subject to natural imperfections such as discoloration, knots, and misshapen rings. please bear in mind if you choose a custom quote to keep it as short + sweet as possible! i want to be able to fit it all on the slice for you without it looking squished!!! > choose from: – design : falling in love | wherever im with you | home sweet home | custom quote in the note to seller section of your order, indicate if youd like a specific design for the surrounding DOODLES! the DEFAULT doodle for custom quotes if none is chosen will be the leafy laurels on top and bottom. 🙂 also please let me know your custom quote EXACTLY as youd like it spelled out! if youd like a full color quote slice – check out this listing! https://www.etsy.com/listing/293654951/wood-slice-art-full-color-hand-lettered ~~ all designs and photos are the sole property of the apothecary bee ©. please do not attempt to replicate or recreate any designs for profit or personal use.
- you can make a lampshade from about 50 paint sticks and a simple cheap lampshade frame using hot glue and stain. The cool things about such lampshade are that it looks great but costs almost nothing. Besides all you need to do is to glue paint sticks to the lampshade frame and cover them with a coat of stain.
- These rustic wood and metal cubbies are versatile for decor and organizing, and you can make your own DIY wall cubby shelf for around $12 with this easy tutorial! Great for beginners.
- Have you ever had a Eureka moment? I had one recently right in the isle of my local Lowe’s home improvement store! I just happend by some intricate ceiling medallions and thought it would be fun to do something with them. Too bad they were such ugly, cheap plastic! Their form reminded me of those more »
- Give the exterior of your home a farmhouse chic makeover with this collection of Solid Color Wood Stains from BEHR. This premium stain and sealer helps to hide imperfection in your outdoor wooden surfaces while still letting that beautiful natural wood texture show through. Use shades like Harbor Gray, Stonehedge, Wedgewood, Light Lead, and Gray Seas on your decks, patios, porches, and fences.