Photo via: refreshrestyle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY: How to Make Primitive Grubby Jars – using Mod Podge and coffee or spices, you can transform an old jar (or electric window candle) into a treasure – via American Prim
- How to Create Primitive Jars – using Mod Podge, instant and ground coffee and spices – via The Krazy Kraft Lady: Primitive Grubby/Grungy Canning Jars
- 12 amazing do it yourself projects for your yard and garden – be inspired to create a space you will love at Refresh Restyle
- Thrift Store Cane Top Table Makeover In Gorgeous Aqua Our Crafty Mom
- Coasters from the places you have traveled. (Buy tiles, rip map pieces, mod podge, glue cork on back. )
- Are you curious what the Mod Podge formulas look like when they are dry? Click through for this handy dandy guide!
- 22 Mod Podge map crafts youll love. – Mod Podge Rocks. I love map crafts, have so many old ones from travels.
- This simple DIY cake stand is easy to embellish with your favorite scrapbook paper and Mod Podge. Decorate all your cake stands for a holiday or party!
- Give your old worn out coasters a new lease on life using some mod podge, music sheets and your Silhouette Cameo. DIY Farmhouse Music Sheet Coasters | Full tutorial | www.raggedy-bits.com
- Buy the wood plaques at hobby lobby for $1, paint and mod podge the pic onto them.
- Learn how to use Mod Podge! FAQ, how-tos, and videos to turn you into a decoupage expert.
- DIY : Mod Podge Canvas Photo Prints (by How To Nest For Less)