Photo via: momsters.in
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- Shop Corner Store Vinyl Storage Rack at Urban Outfitters today. We carry all the latest styles, colors and brands for you to choose from right here.
- Tote storage without having to move all the ones on top to get to the one you need!!
- Growing Book by Book readers share their reading nook ideas perfect for kids to snuggle in and read.
- Kids Storage and Organization Ideas – Part 2 – Design Dazzle
- This is the easiest canvas wall art project youll ever make – all you need is some glue and your favorite paint color. Customize with any saying you like!
- OMG – I love this project! I did doors on a cabinet – beyond awesome! On this photo from lemontreecreation…: she stained wooden boards with a dark stain – placed doormat on top – then sprayed over all with 4 light coats of creamy colored paint – letting dry between coats. Make sure you get the paint into all the openings. Do not move mat until it is completely dry or it will smear. When you remove it the stained wood that…
- Shanty to Chic always does amazing things. I think her kids must self sustain themselves with all she can done and then make it miraculously easy for the rest of us. Thanks for making this DIY Farmhouse table so frugal! More DIY Fixer Upper Farmhouse Style Ideas on Frugal Coupon Living.
- When it comes to creating craft room organization that makes the most of your area, these 10 Wall Space Storage Ideas have all the answers you need! Plus, isn’t the clean and modern look so inspiring?
- Few rooms house as many small, assorted items as the bathroom. Keep them all in check and streamline your morning routine with these bathroom storage ideas for creating functional and stylish stowaways.
- Toy storage solutions are a must to maintain a clean and orderly home. Avoid the chaos of having toys all over the place with these cool ideas.
- Welcome in summer by decorating your yard like a modern fairy garden. Think.Make.Share, a blog from the Creative Studios at Hallmark is sharing all the details from the magical workshop with plenty of fairy garden house ideas. Its a great project you and your kids can do together!