Photo via: momsters.in
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Kids Storage and Organization Ideas – Part 2 – Design Dazzle
- Growing Book by Book readers share their reading nook ideas perfect for kids to snuggle in and read.
- OMG – I love this project! I did doors on a cabinet – beyond awesome! On this photo from lemontreecreation…: she stained wooden boards with a dark stain – placed doormat on top – then sprayed over all with 4 light coats of creamy colored paint – letting dry between coats. Make sure you get the paint into all the openings. Do not move mat until it is completely dry or it will smear. When you remove it the stained wood that…
- Farmhouse Desk Rescue with Woodburned Top by Prodigal Pieces | www.prodigalpieces.com
- Welcome in summer by decorating your yard like a modern fairy garden. Think.Make.Share, a blog from the Creative Studios at Hallmark is sharing all the details from the magical workshop with plenty of fairy garden house ideas. Its a great project you and your kids can do together!
- A Simple Start in Chalk Pastels Video Art Course Semester 2 – You ARE an Artist! This art instructor come to me, works around my schedule and teaches all my kids at the same time!
- A huge round up of the best storage ideas and solutions for small homes and apartments! These are all cheap and easy, but totally genius!! Lots of great tips for bathrooms, kitchens, laundry rooms, closets, bedrooms, and garages. All Pinterest worthy!
- This simple DIY Crate Bookshelf is a fabulous storage idea for the kids bedroom. Includes easy tutorial too, so excited to make this one!
- Top 10 Ideas for Shiny Aluminum Foil Crafts – this would be awesome with a bright painted background!!
- Clever Kitchen Storage Ideas For The New Unkitchen – laurel home
- Top 28 Most Adorable DIY Wall Art Projects For Kids Room
- mommo design: 9 DIY IDEAS FOR KIDS ROOM – pom pom rug