Photo via: dillmann-oberdorf.de
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Eat Pray Love Wall Art Pack of 6 Canvas Wall Hangings Hand Painted Fabric Upholstered Dining Room Decor Modern Chic Black Beige Moroccan by GoldenPaisley on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/193616173/eat-pray-love-wall-art-pack-of-6-canvas
- Dot painted rock.
- Metallic Moroccan Stencil Decor | Stencil up a storm to create unique and beautiful DIY home decor on watercolor paper.
- Gray area rug with moroccan trellis – gray and white. Sweet Home Stores Clifton Collection Light Grey Moroccan … https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01BI5CQQ6/ref=cm_sw_r_pi_dp_x_SyiazbBVJ4DDM (affiliate)
- Shaker style kitchen cabinet painted in Benjamin Moore 1475 Graystone. The walls are Benjamin Moore Dove Wing.
- Milk Paint Dresser Project on The Graphics Fairy. By Annie Spackman. This painted furniture project using Miss Mustard Seed Milk Paint is so lovely! A wonderful DIY Home Decor Tutorial. Would look great in a Farmhouse style home!
- DIY Farmhouse Style Decor Ideas for the Bedroom – DIY Wooden Spool Console Table – Rustic Farm House Ideas for Furniture, Paint Colors, Farm House Decoration for Home Decor in The Bedroom – Wall Art, Rugs, Nightstands, Lights and Room Accessories
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Save the wood grain. This antique parlor table had discolored and damaged wood grain, and was saved with a two tone stain, along with a new painted finish on the legs.
- Painted Farmhouse Table with and X-base. Painted in the perfect shades of gray. Take a new Better Homes and Gardens table and transform it with paint.
- Tutorial! DIY Greek Key pattern painted onto an accent table for a master bedroom makeover for the One Room Challenge Fall 2015
- How To Make a Painted Faux Marble Table Top Apartment Therapy Tutorials