Photo via: gardentherapy.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Free Shipping. Buy Cocoon Double Camping Mosquito Net with or without Insect Shield at Walmart.com
- DIY Antique Banister Wall Planter | www.blesserhouse.com – A quick and simple tutorial for how to make a wall planter from a repurposed antique banister using artificial plants. Cute way to bring the outdoors in!
- Easy tutorial on how to make paper planter bags that are water safe / grillo designs www.grillo-designs.com
- use old baking tins to make an indoor herb planter for your kitchen / grillo designs www.grillo-designs.com
- Cedar Street Number Planter | Do It Yourself Home Projects from Ana White
- Turn an empty soda bottle into an adorable kitty plant planter for catnip, herbs, or even a cactus or succulent! Easy to make and so cute! // Salty Canary // ad IAMSCat
- See how I transformed this $1 planter using only a few basic supplies.
- Now here is an idea to decorate the outdoor of the home, here you can see a planter idea which is painted black and yellow. The flowers are looking nice which are planted in it. This idea can be copied for placing inside the home for attractive look.
- Create your own inexpensive, modern and fully customizable DIY outdoor succulent planter using cinder blocks, landscaping fabric, cactus soil, and succulents
- diy steps for a modern planter stand
- Turn an empty soda bottle into an adorable kitty plant planter for catnip, herbs, or even a cactus or succulent! Easy to make and so cute! // Salty Canary
- This Gorgeous DIY Recycled Pallet Planter Erupts With Color – Video tutorial!! Probably the cheapest and most decorative planter youll find!