Photo via: littlehouseoffour.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cool DIY Room Decor Ideas in Red – Creative Home Decor, Wall Art and Bedroom Crafts to Accent Your Red Room – Creative Craft Projects and Quick Arts and Crafts Ideas for Teens and Adults – Easy Ways To Decorate on A Budget http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-room-decor-red
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- DIY Fireplace Makeover on a Budget
- Playroom makeover on a budget!
- Looking for an easy home office makeover on a budget? My white and gold home office makeover to inspires creativity and keep crafting materials at hand.
- Simply Beautiful by Angela: Bathroom Makeover on a Budget
- Prep your vanity like a pro with this cheap bathroom makeover on a budget! These prepping tips will give you the base to paint like a pro without hiring one
- My DIY balcony makeover on a budget!
- Home Office makeover on a budget! I bought peel and stick wallpaper that I hung myself. Easy DIY wallpaper for home decor. Decorate on a budget with adhesive wallpaper that can be hung in a few hours!
- Kitchen makeover on a budget, DIY painted oak builders grade cabinets, installed marble backsplash, range hood and refrigerator enclosure and closed gap above cabinets
- An old bookcase becomes a mini mudroom in this DIY furniture makeover. Details + more makeovers: http://www.midwestliving.com/homes/decorating-ideas/22-easy-furniture-makeovers/page/5/0
- Dresser Makeover into a Mini Mudroom – Sawdust 2 Stitches