Photo via: bluefoxfarm.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Thrift Store Finds; dont hesitate – grab those hidden treasures
- So easy to customize! DIY Oversized painted plates – Black and White Home Decor Ideas – DIY Home Decor – Plate Art – Wall Art- DIY Gift Ideas – Painting Tips and Thrift Store Finds by Refunk My Junk
- This is the easiest canvas wall art project youll ever make – all you need is some glue and your favorite paint color. Customize with any saying you like!
- Update some thrift store finds into this gorgeous cloche!
- How to turn a frame into a tray. DIY decorative tray. DIY home decor. Thrift store finds turned to decor.
- DIY Faux Jadeite from thrift store finds | Jadeite Dishes | DIY Jadeite | Thrift Store Crafts | Easy Crafts to Make and Sell | Glass Crafts
- Farmhouse fall porch decor with an eclectic vintage touch. Most items were either thrift store finds or are quick and easy fall DIY projects.
- How To Transform Thrift Store Furniture | In My Own Style
- Interested in setting up a fabulous reading nook in your home? Last year around this time MPMK put together an entire book week. We covered topics like how to find great books, how to celebrate with books, even how to craft with books, and – my favorite – how to set up a book nook. I thought I’d repost our finds …
- table runner. You can find doilies at thrift stores or the dollar store. Use a dark brewed tea to dye them to look aged. I am totally doing this!!!!
- DIY: How to Safely Hide Power Cords in the Wall – easy tutorial shows how to easily hide electronic cords using a kit from the home improvement store – via In My Own Style
- Update and decorate your home with these thrift store essentials. – Littlehouseoffour.com