Photo via: interiorfrugalista.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- I had to share a room with my sibling growing up, and we would always get in trouble over our messy room. If you have a small bedroom, then you know how fast it can get cluttered. Luckily, there are tons of ways to make the most of the limited space in your bedroom. Below, I created a list of 8 simple ways to organize your bedroom. These hacks will help you keep every inch of your bedroom organized. Check out the list below, and start decluttering your bedroom today! Utilize the Space Under….
- View All Pages Prev1 of 11Next If you’re looking for ways to add style and beauty to your home but don’t want to spend a lot of money, try one of these easy DIY glam decor projects. 10 DIY glam decor ideas that will make your home look stunning I’m not really sure exactly when it started… I used to have a much more traditional design style with a little country mixed in (which you can see in the original versions of my master bedroom and bathroom). But looking at my recent master bathroom makeover (which I love!), it is definitely not country! And none of the other room makeovers I’ve done recently (Den, Home Office, Dining Room, Guest Bathroom) have been either. Maybe my cats are rubbing off on me…they love sparkly and furry things, too… In any case, I guess I just have to admit it to myself…I have turned into a glam queen. All of the rooms in my house now have some glam elements in them. The great thing is that it’s actually pretty easy to add glamorous decorations to a room without having to spend a lot of money…and I thought I’d share some of my favorite DIY glam decor projects in case you want to add some of that old Hollywood feeling to your house, too. Prev1 of 11Next View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Feeling crafty? Check out these 10 easy DIY projects you can tackle this weekend! 5 is at the top of my list!
- I’m excited to share with y’all my summer living room decor today! I may have also done a little of the entryway as well We’ve been in our house for a year, which has just flown by. I can’t believe it has been a year already. When we first moved in, we had wanted our …
- If you follow me on Instagram, you’re no stranger to my snaps of our home decor. Many of you have asked where a lot of our vintage finds were purchased, but the truth is that the majority of the decor in our home was not purchased at a store. In our pre-children days, my husband and I spent every weekend browsing estate, tag, and garage sales for many of the pieces you’ve seen in my photos. This makes each item extra special to me because there’s usually a story about our “junking” adventure behind it. We’ve learned some tips on how to shop an estate sale along the way, so I thought I would share my knowledge with you today on how to scope out the best vintage items for your humble abode! Do your research. My husband and I would start searching tag sale listings on Craigslist earlier in the …
- Price is $12.50 per letter. Please do not submit an order before reading through instructions. These hanging letters are a great way to display all of your hard-earned bling and are sturdy enough to hold heavy medals, like the Disney race medals shown above. Each letter is 8” tall and clear-coated in Gloss sealer to protect the integrity of the paint and/or paper. This set is used as an example, BUT I invite you to submit a custom order for a set to match your space. Not a runner? How about TUMBLE, SOCCER, CHEER, DANCE, SWIM, or EQUINE? See below for custom orders. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ CUSTOM ORDER INSTRUCTIONS: All letters can be customized to match your own personal taste so please SEND ME A MESSAGE specifying these details: Zip Code Word/Name Colors Paper-covered, hand-stamped, or simply painted. Embellishments: Acrylic Pearls/Jewels/Bows For ideas, please check out my facebook fanpage: facebook.com/gloripearldesigns Once I receive your message, I will create a reserved space for your order. I will start the order once full payment is received and will send you a photo of the materials I plan to use for your approval. Please allow 2-3 weeks for your order to be completed and shipped. Florida buyers are subject to 6.5% sales tax.
- I’m having a little bit of fun today! If you’ve been here for a while you know that I love to design things: printables, mood boards, organizational binders, rooms… pretty much anything and everything I can get my hands on! A couple of weeks ago a friend asked me to help her design a mood …
- Add height to your kitchen cabinets and give them a custom look. See post for details and which specific trim pieces were used. Start planning your DIY kitchen makeover today!
- These 10 easy ways to make your home smell good and fresh are THE BEST! Im so glad I found these GREAT tips! Now I have a great way to make my home smell great with these smell hacks! Definitely pinning!
- Summer 2016 is quickly arriving, so time to start those red, white and blue projects! Fabric Editions designed a great selection of Americana singles this year. Fresh prints, polka dots, and really good reds! Today I’m featuring these found in Meijer’s stores. Take a look at this little DIY pictorial to see how easy it is. You…
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper