Photo via: everygirlneedsalittlesparkle.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- During my freshman year of college, there were a few things I learned along the way that I wish I had known right from the beginning. So instead of going through that whole learning process yourself, I thought I’d make things a bit easier. Below is a list of 20 important things any freshman should know, from day…
- This was my worst fear when Josh started crawling. He had an uncanny ability to take things apart and I was so sure he was going to figure out how to get into the outlets. Sooooo wish these had been around then! Hes smart, but even he couldnt get past PINCH safe outlets! Learn more at www.PINCHSafeOutlet.com ad PINCHSafeOutlet ChildSafety
- Four easy steps to cleaning your entire bathroom in just 5 minutes-I wish I knew these little tricks years ago!
- lovely space ..I wish I had!
- This double rocker is adorable! I wish I had a front porch for it. – Alexandria Brown Outdoor Double Rocker
- Recipe for Homemade Lip Balm…this is SUCH an easy recipe! Wish I would have started making it a long time ago.
- Have a small bathroom? Make your own Bathroom Storage Shelves. Bathroom Storage Ideas for Small Spaces; solutions for your everyday family. Bathroom Hacks and Tricks you wish you knew yesterday.
- 5 Things I wish we did differently in our new house. Check out the comments for TONS of ideas!
- Are you in love with the show Fixer Upper? Do you love Shiplap Walls? Wish you could have one? Well now you can! Follow these easy instructions and transform your own space for UNDER $40 with this DIY Shiplap Wall! Get started NOW! Skip this post and grab your detailed plans for ONLY $2.88 Last …
- Cute! I need to redecorate my sons firemans bedroom to this older boys firemans room.
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- upcycled wood pallet bar. Tons of different projects for all parts of the house. really inspired for my future home. easy diys.