Photo via: everygirlneedsalittlesparkle.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- During my freshman year of college, there were a few things I learned along the way that I wish I had known right from the beginning. So instead of going through that whole learning process yourself, I thought I’d make things a bit easier. Below is a list of 20 important things any freshman should know, from day…
- This was my worst fear when Josh started crawling. He had an uncanny ability to take things apart and I was so sure he was going to figure out how to get into the outlets. Sooooo wish these had been around then! Hes smart, but even he couldnt get past PINCH safe outlets! Learn more at www.PINCHSafeOutlet.com ad PINCHSafeOutlet ChildSafety
- Great idea to hold menus, coupons, loose papers inside a cabinet door: I wish I were this organized!
- Four easy steps to cleaning your entire bathroom in just 5 minutes-I wish I knew these little tricks years ago!
- Oh how I wish this came in lacquer… But the distressed grey is an interesting contrast to the sleek design.
- lovely space ..I wish I had!
- 5 Things I wish we did differently in our new house. Check out the comments for TONS of ideas!
- Have a small bathroom? Make your own Bathroom Storage Shelves. Bathroom Storage Ideas for Small Spaces; solutions for your everyday family. Bathroom Hacks and Tricks you wish you knew yesterday.
- Wish I new about this earlier!!! How to Paint Cabinets or Furniture… using liquid sandpaper (deglosser)…. – cuts out the sanding step. From Better Homes and Gardens
- Recipe for Homemade Lip Balm…this is SUCH an easy recipe! Wish I would have started making it a long time ago.
- This double rocker is adorable! I wish I had a front porch for it. – Alexandria Brown Outdoor Double Rocker
- Do you wish that you had a stylish tobacco basket to decorate your home, but dont want to pay the price? Check out this tutorial that will show you how to make one yourself! | www.andersonandgrant.com