Photo via: bestoftips.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make Your Own Organic Wood Safe Floor Cleaner With Essential Oils and All Natural Ingredients
- Homemade tub, tile, and grout cleaner – 1/2c baking soda 1/4c hydrogen peroxide. 1tsp Dawn.
- Dont overpay for granite cleaner. This homemade granite spray is so easy to make. It will save you money and get the counters shiny clean.
- Petcentric, sponsored by Purina, is your trusted source for helpful facts and fun pet tips for your furry friend. This DIY cat brush project will leave your kitten feline fine! Grooming your cute kitty is healthy for her coat and promotes bonding. Plus, it reduces hairballs and shedding while helping to spread natural oils over your munchkins coat. All you need is a brush, some double sided tape and a stable surface to attach it to. Visit Petcentric.com for more cat help, training and humor…
- The best Natural Dandruff Shampoo. It is The best treatment for dry scalp and dandruff. Try this Easy Homemade Dry scalp shampoo today!
- Want a natural, chemical free sunscreen without the high price tag? Within minutes you can easily learn how to make homemade sunscreen. Simply melt a few ingredients on your stovetop or in the microwave, stir in a few essential oils, and voilà, you just successfully concocted homemade sunscreen that will not only protect your skin but nourish it as well.
- Best Homemade Natural Ant Killer!!!! Cotton ball soaked with warm water mixture of borax and sugar!! Muwaaahahaha
- Forget those expensive anti-aging face moisturizers loaded with unnatural ingredients, give your skin a hearty dose of hydration and fight the signs of aging with this all natural Homemade Face Moisturizer. Homemade face moisturizer recipes like this are easy to make, inexpensive and effective. This DIY beauty recipe requires only four ingredients: coconut oil, Argan oil, and two essential oils (Frankincense and Geranium) that when combined create a powerful moisturizer with anti…
- DIY Tinted Coconut Oil Lip Gloss – Moisturize your lips with this all natural DIY lip gloss. You can personalize your homemade lip gloss by adding your favorite lipstick. What other homemade beauty recipes do you use?
- Do you need an all-natural homemade baby lotion recipe that is safe for babies and people with sensitive skin? Here you go…this easy to make natural baby lotion requires only a handful of ingredients (cocoa butter, coconut oil, vitamin E oil, and lavender essential oil) and a few minutes to whip up. Not only is this organic baby lotion effective at protecting and soothing dry, itchy skin without the use of harmful or irritating ingredients, but it costs less than store bought lotions as well.
- DIY Eyeglass Cleaner
- Best Ever Grout Cleaner