Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Beautiful Craftsman detailing makes this home a delight to look at.A wide foyer has a built-in bench and walk-in coat closet – wonderful features!The open floor plan combines views of four rooms, from the dining room to the kitchen to the two-story great room to the sunny dinette.When you want some alone time, the hearth room or study are both close by.Charming window seats can be found on the landing and in bedrooms 2 and 3.The second floor holds a sumptuous master suite with a romantic corner fireplace. Two sinks, a big soaking tub and large walk-in closet are all part of the master bathroom. For convenience, the laundry room has been placed on the second floor.Finish the lower level and gain an amazing family room and games room with wet bar plus storage and an extra bedroom and bath.NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota, as restrictions may apply.Related Plan: Get a slightly smaller version with house plan 73342HS (3,454 sq. ft.).
- 11. Glass Tile Bathroom get idea from beach. Source: susanjablon.com 12. Building a bed with hidden storage under a slanted ceiling. Source: houzz.com 13. Outdoor Kitchen Remodel. Source: fauxpanels.com 14. Discover unexpected storage in a bathroom. Source: bhg.com 15. A Family Tree. 16. Make a Rubik’s cube coffee table. Source: yahoo.com 17. A window can […]
- Clothes wardrobe is something that is a necessity in every home and people mostly places it in the bedroom, so here we are showing an idea to create it with your own hands. There is no door on it, the whole wardrobe is open and there is a space for hanging the clothes.
- How to organize your bathroom can be tough, especially when you want it to be neat and tidy but still be able to find everything you need. We show you how!
- Spirals of Barbed Wire In Upcycled Door. This would make an awesome trellis! Neat idea !
- I was inspired by Beth from Home Stories A to Z to create a little desk area for my girls, especially with school starting. Its a great little area to keep the
- The pets are lovely and they need a special place in the home when they are taken to home, so here is an idea for the sensitive kind of pet that is hen. This is easy to create and it doesn’t occupy the space in the home because it is for the outdoor placement.
- Now here is an idea to decorate the outdoor of the home, here you can see a planter idea which is painted black and yellow. The flowers are looking nice which are planted in it. This idea can be copied for placing inside the home for attractive look.
- Cute DIY chalkboard topped coffee table. Great idea for an outdoor living space (kids would love this or a nice way to greet guests). @meetuatthepicketfence
- Rustic mason jars that add style during every holiday year with their simplistic decor touch. I started these holiday decor rustic mason jars as an attempt to add a touch of christmas to my home without giving off that cheesy or overdone look. They are simple and can blend in and be placed anywhere throughout the home while still accenting that area with its holiday feel. These mason jars are perfect for your entry way when guests walk through the front door or in the kitchen where all your …
- Small yard decorations, especially handmade decorations, can be any items which you can reuse and recycle for creative garden design. Handmade garden decorations are money saving solution for those who like to decorate their outdoor living spaces on a budget and create unique garden design. Lushome
- I wouldn’t call myself a super lazy person. Don’t get me wrong, I love to have days where I do nothing, and my procrastination habit is bad, but I generally like to be doing things. But I’ll freely admit this: one thing I’m really incredibly lazy about is cleaning, especially cleaning my room. I am not a neat person. I know where my things are, but I am not organized in a traditional way. I can go months – literally months – without cleaning my room.