Photo via: secret–gardens.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Madison is designed with a Cape Cod feel. A sprawling open concept living room with two-story ceiling creates a spacious living space. BeaverHomesAndCottages
- Create unexpected and interesting wall decor with ceiling medallions. A white-on-white gallery wall is minimal yet modern when paired with Swedish-farmhouse furniture and subtle pops of color. Try using this decor hack in your home to create an eye-catching monochromatic look. Click to explore the space.
- Step-by-step instructions for how to wallpaper the ceiling (the easy way!) that will simplify the process and enhance your room.
- Have you ever had a Eureka moment? I had one recently right in the isle of my local Lowe’s home improvement store! I just happend by some intricate ceiling medallions and thought it would be fun to do something with them. Too bad they were such ugly, cheap plastic! Their form reminded me of those more »
- With the leftover piece of ceiling fan blade from a previous project, and other materials I had in my repurposing stash, I made this funky flower wall art.
- deep gray paired with bright white trim and ceiling and gilt frame – Gillian Khaw – desire to inspire – desiretoinspire.net
- Ceiling Panels | Polystyrene (foam) ceiling tiles | Flickr – Photo Sharing!
- Door hardware. Bead board ceiling inset, shiplap paneling. InGoodTaste:MuskokaLivingInteriors
- Step by step tutorial on installing and trimming out a beadboard ceiling
- You can attach a plastic bag to this Popcorn Ceiling Scraper from Homax to make scraping your old acoustic ceiling a breeze. And itll only take 30 minutes to do a 10×10 room!
- DIY Coffered Ceiling – How to DIY a Professional Looking Coffered Ceiling for Less than $500! – https://akadesign.ca/diy-coffered-ceiling/
- Ceiling medallions for wall decor (Id like them all the same color as the wall in a dining room, probably a darker tone)