Photo via: wallsneedlove.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY porch outdoor curtains made with $10 shower curtain liner. They repel the rain and work like a charm! Dagmars Home, DagmarBleasdale.com
- Where to buy Outdoor Curtains – from high-end to super affordable! UncookieCutter.com
- Do you enjoy laying out in the sun and soaking up some rays? If so, this is the perfect piece of furniture that your patio needs. After building this DIY Outdoor Sofa, youll never want to get up off of it.
- fall, winter, summer, outdoor, party, party lighting, outdoor lighting, casual lighting, never replace, weather proof, wind proof, office, patio, club, dining, pergola, impact resistance, goes in any spaces, hang, screw, poles, trees, mortar, clips, easy, easy diy, simple diy, diy project, DIY Patio lighting, dana vento diy blogger, diy writer, Enbrighten Cafe Lights, Jasco, party, life, space, outdoor parties,
- lights, outdoor lighting. trees, patios, decks, swings, commercial grade, weatherproof, times, color, effect, chaging cafe lights, LED, enbrighten cafe, dimmable, linkable, diy, parties, celebrations, outdoor lighting, easy to use, timers,fall, winter, summer, outdoor, party, party lighting, outdoor lighting, casual lighting, never replace, weather proof, wind proof, office, patio, club, dining, pergola, impact resistance, goes in any spaces, hang, screw, poles, trees, mortar, clips, easy, easy
- verdict: keeps the wet sponge off the granite. love it.
- This is what happens when you microwave a bar of Ivory soap! Then you can tear it up, color it, and mold it into shapes! Its not wet and messy, either!
- Use a blow torch to create a duo-tone effect on wood. Lay the torch at such an angle that the flame licks across the surface as you move horizontally. After that, wipe it down with a wet cloth and start the staining process. Assemble the legs and the shelves, place a glass top over it, and you’re done!
- DIY Waterproof Seat Cover Sewing Tutorial – Need to protect your car seats from wet or dirty summer bodies? Make this easy waterproof seat cover to protect your cars upholstery. AD SummerCarCare
- Beautiful Craftsman detailing makes this home a delight to look at.A wide foyer has a built-in bench and walk-in coat closet – wonderful features!The open floor plan combines views of four rooms, from the dining room to the kitchen to the two-story great room to the sunny dinette.When you want some alone time, the hearth room or study are both close by.Charming window seats can be found on the landing and in bedrooms 2 and 3.The second floor holds a sumptuous master suite with a romantic corner fireplace. Two sinks, a big soaking tub and large walk-in closet are all part of the master bathroom. For convenience, the laundry room has been placed on the second floor.Finish the lower level and gain an amazing family room and games room with wet bar plus storage and an extra bedroom and bath.NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota, as restrictions may apply.Related Plan: Get a slightly smaller version with house plan 73342HS (3,454 sq. ft.).
- DIY curtains & how to hang them with pinch pleats using curtain rings
- DIY: Paint Chip Keychain- Paint with the colors of your walls and furniture etc. to have with you when shopping for new bedding, curtains, furniture, or any home decor..