Photo via: wayfair.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- The bulb features amazing lighting effect and superior sound quality. With Bluetooth 3.0 technology ( 3.0 10M ), you can do whatever you want via your smartphone. Play your favorite music, set your own ambience.
- I gave our bed a little refresh over the winter because, well, winter. Now that weve lived with everything for a few months and LOVE it all, Im spilling the details on that blog I write. My fave sources for practical things ( like mattress covers ) to splurges ( like linen sheets ) are included. Happy Friday!
- Rustic farmhouse industrial bathroom featuring pallet shelves with pipe support, barn wood framed mirror, oak plank laminate counter tops and farmhouse decor.
- DIY Weathered Table Finish. old masters wiping stain
- The Kim Six Fix: How to Stain Oak Cabinetry (Tutorial)
- Get rid of that builder grade oak! use GEL stain. Already pinned this once but Iike her version too! – Click image to find more DIY & Crafts Pinterest pins
- How To Gel Stain (ugly) Oak Banisters Without Sanding
- Porch Swing Makeover. Before and After pictures including the paint color used. Oak porch swing makeover project details.
- Add a feeling of warmth and comfort to your kitchen, breakfast nook, or drink station with this hand-crafted coffee mug rack made from wonderfully-aged oak wine barrel staves. The solid construction holds up to 5 heavy coffee mugs or cups. Price is for 1 rack. Mugs and cups not included. Weight 1.8 lbs Dimensions 4.5 x 3 x 35 in Color Options Dark Walnut (featured in product images), Red Oak, Red Mahogany, Golden Oak
- new neutrals (pretty sure we used Pale Oak in living room downstairs)
- Minwax stain color study, Classic Grey, Special Walnut, Driftwood, & Jacobean